Greedent V, Vaporeon, Cara Liss, and Other Gym Promos!

Cara Liss is pretty trash. It should be "Search your deck for two Pokemon that EVOLVE FROM Rare Fossil and put them on your Bench." This isn't really helpful for anyone who wants to run Fossils at all.

Last edited:
Cara Liss is pretty trash. It should be "Search your deck for two Pokemon that EVOLVE FROM Rare Fossil and put them on your Bench." This isn't really helpful for anyone who wants to run Fossils at all.
I mean, her character is pretty trash, so it goes in line. That said, all the Galar fossils are stage 1s, so it's kinda like playing Research Lab for the stage 2 fossils (all of them except Aerodactyl), but your turn doesn't end right away. I know some ppl were complaining about how Lab didn't bench the stage 2s directly though. This is basically that same complaint.

I mean, her character is pretty trash, so it goes in line. That said, all the Galar fossils are stage 1s, so it's kinda like playing Research Lab for the stage 2 fossils (all of them except Aerodactyl), but your turn doesn't end right away. I know some ppl were complaining about how Lab didn't bench the stage 2s directly though. This is basically that same complaint.

It's true that being Stage 1 makes them more playable but the unplayability of the fossil mechanic in general is pretty frustrating. Using up your Supporter for the turn to get 2 Fossils into play that you can't even evolve right away is pretty weak. Even maybe 3-4 would have made it more worthwhile.

Back