Rainbow Rare Charizard VMAX, Full Art Charizard V Promos!

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
They just released Rosa past year, which was a far better effect for a supporter which can only be used after a KO... I know it's a gym promo, but would it kill them to make it good?

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
if those cards are in darkness ablaze it's gonna blow out even hidden fates as the most 'valuable' set (i.e. in terms of resale value) by a country mile

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Tournament promos? Like the Zekrom and Mewtwo from before?

Yup, these will surely go for over 5kusd for the Hyper.

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
I follow this Vlogger in Japan and she says that just like the 20th Anniversary if Pokemon released a Gold Pikachu with an initial price tag of $2k, there are plans for another similar Pikachu card with an initial price tag of $3k

Not sure if I should get the Pikachu or Hyper Zard (only 600 copies damn)

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Been wrong before,...
They do have zard on back art. Why wouldn't they not put in our set? I mean they like making money and putting it in set will cause people to buy more packs

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
I follow this Vlogger in Japan and she says that just like the 20th Anniversary if Pokemon released a Gold Pikachu with an initial price tag of $2k, there are plans for another similar Pikachu card with an initial price tag of $3k
I highly doubt this was true. I'm sure it'd be widespread info by now and the first one was released for the 20th anniversary so Idk why they'd do new ones now

Also how many of these tourneys will be held?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
IMO it's almost certain these Charizard will never leave Japan. We've never gotten the cards released in this method in English. Mewtwo was last year's, Zekrom was the year before, The Masked Royal FA two years ago, etc.

Stu4488

Aspiring Trainer
Let japan keep these, we can get a gold version in our holiday set instead. That's fair

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I'm trying not to be a salty sandy, but I'm going to be right now. Stuff like this is why I absolutely hate Charizard.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Oh look, how kind of them to give Charizard a promo. He hasn't had one in a long time.

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
Every main set with a Charizard has included a secret rare/hyper rare counterpart. M Charizard EX, Charizard GX, ReshiZard, BraixZard. It would be strange for English Set to not have the Hyper Rare Zard VMax.

Actually, the Mewtwo GX Hyper promo from Japan was a different art was it not? Because we got a Hyper from Shining Legends.