'Eternatus VMAX Premium Collection' in September!

Komaferrer

Aspiring Trainer
I think we're just getting an additional promo version of Eternatus VMAX, the promo one is facing towards the right at a different angle compared to the in-set Eternatus VMAX, that's facing towards the left

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Steam Siege lol

Nice we're getting the full art version of Eternatus V, retailing for $40 though for 6 packs when we're getting a 4 year old set in the packs kind of sucks though. Imagine if we were still getting packs like Plasma Freeze back around when Burning Shadows was released, that would've been crazy (plasma freeze is a fantastic set though lol). TPCI please stop giving us Steam Siege and Evolutions

also that's a promo version of eternatus vmax, we'll still be getting it in the set for sure

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
that Eternatus coin looks sick!
if they do end up cutting it from the set tho, I don't really like that decision. but it pretty much seems like that's gonna happen.

quick edit immediately after posting: if im correct, thats just the alternate art for Eternatus VMAX, so now that i think about it. the normal one will probably end up in the set
EternatusVMAXInfinityZone65.jpg

^-The normal Eternatus VMAX

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
that Eternatus coin looks sick!
if they do end up cutting it from the set tho, I don't really like that decision. but it pretty much seems like that's gonna happen.

quick edit immediately after posting: if im correct, thats just the alternate art for Eternatus VMAX, so now that i think about it. the normal one will probably end up in the set
EternatusVMAXInfinityZone65.jpg

^-The normal Eternatus VMAX
Wut lol why would they cut it its on the pack art its literally the poster child of the set. Reshizard, Blastoise gx, etc etc etc had premium/pin/whatever collections did that make them get cut?

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
Wut lol why would they cut it its on the pack art its literally the poster child of the set. Reshizard, Blastoise gx, etc etc etc had premium/pin/whatever collections did that make them get cut?
i was referring to "The Eternatus VMAX in this box was a booster box promo in Japan and the Eternatus V comes from Infinity Zone. So it seems the latter will be removed from our Darkness Ablaze set and turned into a promo for this collection. This would still leave regular Eternatus V, regular Eternatus VMAX, and the rainbow rare Eternatus VMAX in our English set."

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
Not gonna lie, I completely forgot that a FA was going to get yeeted into a side product (I know it was 3 weeks ago), at least we now know the answer to that.