Lucario V from 'V Starter Decks' Revealed, Hints of the Other Eight Pokemon V!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Assuming this is 180-190 ( and I think it’ll be 180), it’s a Buzzwole GX reprint, which was pretty good. In an Eternatus meta I like this card, even if it doesn’t come with a VMax.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
IF the Galarian Slowbro V is from these decks, we can assume that it will be in the Dark deck, meaning Incineroar will be Fire type. So IF that is the case the types we have so far are:
Grass: ???
Fire: Incineroar
Water: ???
Lightning: ???
Psychic: Mew
Fighting: Lucario
Darkness: Galarian Slowbro
Metal: Duraludon
Colorless: Eevee?
The possible Duraludon and Eevee V could also hint at Duraludon and Eevee VMAX in the VMAX Special Set (perhaps with Sandaconda too..?)

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
That lucario artwork is gorgeous :O I need 13 of those... 9 for the binder and 4 for the deck XD

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Going out on a limb, perhaps Mew V and Slowbro V are something different. Why else would he draw Espeon? Perhaps to throw us off, but if Espeon isn't in, perhaps none of the rest are ...

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Going out on a limb, perhaps Mew V and Slowbro V are something different. Why else would he draw Espeon? Perhaps to throw us off, but if Espeon isn't in, perhaps none of the rest are ...
I mean why draw Mew then? I think it's more likely that it's Eevee, since the drawing doesn't have Espeons "ear tufts"

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I think that these Vs(except G-Slowbro and Mew)will be in our miniset that will come out after Darkness Ablaze

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
lucario is exactly what fighting needed
You have to hit 170 or greater to ko an Eternitus VMAX with weakness and we didn't really have that before this.

Team FireStorm

Aspiring Trainer
Tbh, if you look at it in a nutshell. It basically has Buzzwole GX's Jet Punch attack. Except you do 10 more to active and 10 less to bench. We still have dojo to increase that number too and we have karate belt if you're behind on prizes to attack with aura sphere for free basically. I think it will see play just like buzzwole GX did imo. Nobody really used his other attacks like that. Now if this one can do the amount of damage we need to OHKO Eternatus VMAX then it will definitely see alot of play

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
They've since hinted at Venusaur so that probably means
Grass: Venusaur
Water: Blastoise
Darkness: Galarian Slowbro
Colorless: Eevee

A lot of these are very obvious chase card picks, so my guess for Lightning would be Zekrom.

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Rundown of all the hints so far (the OP misses a few things):

- https://twitter.com/ohast_jp/status/1268436787782840320 - Clip that I think is from the segment with Incineroar, though Incineroar's hint is the only one not explicitly posted to their Twitter. Explicitly states their first two hints as Eevee and Mew. Eevee was Hint 1 from them, Mew was Hint 2, and Incineroar was Hint 3.
- https://twitter.com/ohast_jp/status/1268744241708068864 - Oha Suta Hint 4: Venusaur
- https://twitter.com/poke_times/status/1265160767000764416?s=21 - Poke Times Hint 1: Wailord. Confirmed in a reply post.
- https://twitter.com/poke_times/status/1265523290250100736 - Poke Time Hint 2: .....Ditto? You can see it clearly by the end of the short clip (hint: twig is its mouth) but that creates a fun discrepancy with Eevee.
- Pokemon Card Channel Hint: Duraludon
- Pokerun TV Hint: Lucario
- The ninth hint will air on Pokenchi on Sunday night Japan time. I would expect Galar Slowbro given the Darkness Ablaze stuff.

So that gives us this list so far....

Grass: Venusaur
Water: Wailord
Lightning: Jolteon or Ditto
Darkness: Galarian Slowbro, probably
Colorless: Eevee or Ditto