Event Weekly TCGO League Forming

plagueleague

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone,
I'm building a digital TCG tournament community and currently run two weekly Magic the Gathering Arena leagues, but I'm a very casual PTCGO player and would like to add a weekly PTCGO league to our schedule.

I'm thinking Tuesdays around 7 or 8 PM Eastern. Simple best of 3 swiss pairings, standard format (I can add an extended if there's enough interest). I have a discord with voice channels for players to use, and I'll put up some pack does for all players (at least 1 or 2 each for everyone that plays).

Is anyone interested?

plagueleague

Aspiring Trainer
It looks like there's equal demand for Standard & Extended. So I'll do both.

Tuesday June 9th we'll start Standard and Wednesday June 11th we'll start Extended.

Free entry, 1 pack code for every one who enters. Everyone who's interested in playing, head over to https://www.plagueleague.com/

Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to get the games going.

plagueleague

Aspiring Trainer
Mora - It is next Tuesday, the 9th.

I've been having some problems focusing due to some medication changes. So I fumbled pretty hard on the schedule. But, next Tuesday, June 9th we're starting Standard, and then Wednesday the 10th we have Expanded.

I am very, very sorry about the confusion. I'll give everyone that plays on the 9th and 10th 2 free pack codes for playing because I understand how frustrating it is to have an unorganized TO, and I do not like being unorganized.

I like pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks! gg and thanks for being a good sport. Those coin flips did not want to go your way :/

Also thanks to @plagueleague for being a wonderful host!
Lol that was me. That was a really interesting (and somewhat toxic) deck you played. Congrats on the win!

These tournaments are legit and are really fun as well. Had a ton of fun even tho it only lasted 2 rounds.

plagueleague

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks again to everyone who played in tonight's standard league. Wednesday 8PM Eastern we're back at it with Expanded. Fixed the issue with the registration button. So that won't be an issue anymore.