• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard "Supreme Puff" (Togepi & Cleffa & Igglybuff-GX)

JFlo

Aspiring Trainer
It took me a while but I finally found the Card I was looking for. I have an obsession with pokemon cards with the highest attack cost, and I knew Mega Sableye & Tyranitar tag-team could not be the card that cost the most(10 energy). After a bit of searching, I have found the card with the highest attack cost(16 total energy).

CEC_143_R_EN_LG.png
CEC_069_R_EN_LG.png

Pokemon - 14
* 1 Togepi & Cleffa & Igglybuff-GX CEC 143
* 4 Magneton CEC 69
* 4 Magnemite UNM 58

TEU_149_R_EN_LG.png

Trainer - 24
* 3 Lt. Surge's Strategy UNB 178
* 3 Morgan TEU 149
* 3 Dana TEU 137
* 3 Evelyn TEU 141
* 3 Nita TEU 151
* 4 evolution incense

Energy - 22
* 22 Fairy Energy
(22 energy because you need 16 and I wanted to guarantee that it would be statistically impossible to not have enough energy in the deck if all 6 of your prize cards are energy)

Strategy: The idea is quite simple. get your opponent to have a pokemon with 160 or less hp in the active, then use "Supreme Puff GX" to clear the bench and take another turn. Ideally, you will want a pokemon with 120 or less hp in the opponents active so you can just immediately use rolling panic afterward without any thought and win the game, but 160 is also fine if you have Xerneas benched, you can just retreat into it, move 3 energy and do 160.

the way you pull of the attack is by using Magneton's ability to search 3 supporter cards and KO itself, allowing you to get Lt.surge, Morgan, Dana, Evelyn, or Nita, while also being able to use Lt.surge because you are now behind on prizes. once your hand comprises of exactly: 1 surge, 2 Morgan, 2 Dana, 2 Evelyn, 2 Nita, and 2 custom catcher, you can begin your insane energy acceleration onto Togepi Cleffa and Igglybuff GX.
play surge. then play 2 Evelyn. (make sure to gust up the pokemon you want in the active before you use Supreme puff)
if you get 16 energy onto the tag team, you now can use "Supreme Puff GX." and win the game if your opponent's last remaining pokemon has 160 hp or less.

Thanks for reading! if you have any feedback, please comment.

I tried to leave space for some techs, but you almost can't leave any space. The easiest way to leave space is to take out 1-6 energy but I don't want to do that. Any suggestions on how I could clear up space without losing consistency would be great. Also, any suggestions on the specific techs I should use if I clear up space would be appreciated as well.

Last edited:

Mora

Don't Panic
Here's a pretty good list for that deck in Expanded.

Pokémon
2 Togepi & Cleffa & Igglybuff GX
2 Mew FCO 29
3-3 Electrode GX
3 Shaymin EX
1 Dedenne GX
1 Tapu Lele GX
1 Milotic FLF 23
1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
1 Colress

4 Battle Compressor
4 Quick Ball
4 Ultra Ball
4 Scoop Up Net
4 Trainers' Mail
1 Float Stone
1 Lillie's Poké Doll
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Computer Search

2 Sky Field
Energy
4 Counter Energy
12 Fairy Energy

I'm not exactly sure what's legal in Standard and what's not. If the Mew, Electrode, and Counter Energy are out, that's very unfortunate. Definitely play a few Poke Dolls to stall while you get set up.

JFlo

Aspiring Trainer
Thank you Mora. but a TON of the cards in here are expanded. the electrode thing doesn't work because Standard doesn't have battle compressor, I'm unsure about the counter energy.

I'm assuming this deck is trying to electrode twice onto mew with TCI GX on the bench.

I'm trying to use 2 Morgan on the same turn I play TCI GX onto the bench.

I will try to fit in some dolls but IDK how I could fit them in. I also don't really care about losing prizes since I plan on winning with one (technically 2) attacks.

Can you tell me where you found the list or if you made it?

Here's a pretty good list for that deck in Expanded.

Pokémon
2 Togepi & Cleffa & Igglybuff GX
2 Mew FCO 29
3-3 Electrode GX
3 Shaymin EX
1 Dedenne GX
1 Tapu Lele GX
1 Milotic FLF 23
1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums
1 Colress

4 Battle Compressor
4 Quick Ball
4 Ultra Ball
4 Scoop Up Net
4 Trainers' Mail
1 Float Stone
1 Lillie's Poké Doll
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Computer Search

2 Sky Field
Energy
4 Counter Energy
12 Fairy Energy

I'm not exactly sure what's legal in Standard and what's not. If the Mew, Electrode, and Counter Energy are out, that's very unfortunate. Definitely play a few Poke Dolls to stall while you get set up.

Sorry, I forgot to quote.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mora

Don't Panic
Thank you Mora. but a TON of the cards in here are expanded. the electrode thing doesn't work because Standard doesn't have battle compressor, I'm unsure about the counter energy.

I'm assuming this deck is trying to electrode twice onto mew with TCI GX on the bench.

I'm trying to use 2 Morgan on the same turn I play TCI GX onto the bench.

I will try to fit in some dolls but IDK how I could fit them in. I also don't really care about losing prizes since I plan on winning with one (technically 2) attacks.

Can you tell me where you found the list or if you made it?

Sorry, I forgot to quote.

I thought Electrode /might/ have been in format, but Morgan might work too, especially in a slower format. I'd imagine Poke Dolls are very important, especially if you're giving up extra prizes with Magneton's Ability. Basically anything in the Expanded list that you can play in Standard, or if there is at least some form of Standard equivalent, I'd consider playing that.

As for the list, pretty sure it's my friend's. She plays on my tcgo account from time to time.

Georgejr20

Aspiring Trainer
use mimyku from cosmic eclipse to use Morgan to get a lot of energy out or if u going unlimited use broken time space and porygon2/Morgan

JFlo

Aspiring Trainer
use mimyku from cosmic eclipse to use Morgan to get a lot of energy out or if u going unlimited use broken time space and porygon2/Morgan

does mimikyu bypass the requirement of discarding the other hat ladies?