Don't Panic
Knock Knock. Its the Waterbirds
They have Boats. With Huge Guns.
Gun Boats.
Let me shoot your boat
Stop having it be Hidden

##Fire: O15

Also ##Dayend
"You thought you'd be safe hiding in the corner? You were wrong!" However, Cramorant's gun boat missed its target. Plop.
##FIRE: L8
Luxray was a little L8, but he still managed to shoot his shot just in the nick of time! It landed in shallow waters with a splash. Must have been a coral reef, thought he.

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Night 7

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT May 29th.

Updates:
The map has gotten smaller again.
I'm giving everyone a single shot during the night again. At any point during the Night Phase, you may PM me your ##FIRE command. You may only fire once (twice if you buy Night Shot), and you can't use any special cannonballs. I’ll resolve all of the shots simultaneously at the beginning of the following Day Phase, after moving any ships.

???'s Scout Ability was activated.
TeamAqua4Life used ##Fire: F11. It hit water.
TeamAqua4Life fired first and received 3000 gold.
bbninjas used ##FIRE: J5. It hit water.
bbninjas fired second and received 2000 gold.
Ephemera used ##FIRE: E14. It hit water.
Ephemera fired third and received 1000 gold.
The Last Shaymin used ##FIRE: L14. It hit water.
mirdo used ##Fire: O15. It hit water.
Blakers used ##FIRE: L8. It hit a Coral Reef.

You may:
  • PM me with commands for Night-specific Abilities or Items.
  • PM me to purchase Items and Abilities from the Bazaar
  • Communicate with your team in your team’s conversation.
  • Trade Items or gold with players on your team in your team’s conversation. Both parties must agree, and you must also tag me in the trade.
You may not:
  • Post in this thread during the Night Phase.
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).

Bazaar

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. I will post a log of purchases / commands at the end of the phase. This log will reveal which Items / Abilities were bought as well as any commands made during the Night Phase, but not by who. If you make any invalid commands, you will be informed promptly.

Items:

Hazardous Cannonball - 2800 gold
If this cannonball hits water, a random Environmental Hazard spawns at that location.

Javelin - 5440 gold
A missile with a sophisticated guidance system. Your shot is guaranteed to hit the targeted player. This shot will not reveal players on the grid-map. You may only use one Javelin per game.

Sonar Shot - 4000 gold
If this cannonball hits water, the number of ships within a 3-point radius will be privately revealed to you.

Lunar Geoswitcher - 25,000 gold (1 available)
Switches your location with the targeted player at the beginning of the following Day Phase.

Item Swapper - 6400 gold (1 available)
Switches your inventory with the targeted player. You can't use this Item if this is your only Item.

Mirage Shroud - 12,500 gold (1 available)
???

Purified Water - 5000 gold
Remove all negative effects on your ship. If there are any Environmental Hazards at your coordinates, those Environmental Hazards are destroyed.

Spyglass - 3000 gold
Privately see the details of any coordinate.

Purchasable Abilities:

Black Market - 11,000 gold
Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Maker to receive a random Item or sum of gold.

Full Broadside - 12,000 gold
Your regular shot becomes Octillery Shell.

Heavy Shot 7680 gold (1 available)
You may only shoot within a 4-coordinate radius of your ship. Your regular shot becomes Grapeshot.

Night Shot - 12,000 gold (1 available)
You may fire an additional shot during the Night Phase.

Privatize - 6000 gold
Become smarter with the knowledge of how to salvage what, allowing you to salvage 100% (all!) of the cargo of any ship you defeat.

Strongboat - 4800 gold
This ship is unaffected by Environmental Conditions and Hazards.

Submerge - 15,000 gold (1 available)
Once per Night Phase, you may PM the Game Maker with coordinates you would like to move to. If you do, you are immune to all other players’ Abilities and Items for that Night Phase. If your coordinates collide with another ship, both you and that ship are damaged on the colliding coordinates.

Yellow Fever - 3600 gold (1 available)
During the Night Phase, you may target any player. You will permanently receive one of their Abilities, and they will gain the Yellow Fever Ability in its place.

Flavor does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Mora

Don't Panic
I'm giving you guys an extra 24 hours because not all of you have used your Night Phase shot.

Mora

Don't Panic
Fog Of War Day 8

gridmap.png

This phase ends 11pm GMT June 2nd.

You may:
  • Shoot other players.
  • Shoot your teammates.
  • Choose to not shoot at all.
You may not:
  • Move your ship (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Shoot more than once (unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so).
  • Trade Items with your Teammates.
Notes:
  • Items are consumables (unless otherwise specified). You use it, it disappears from your inventory.
  • Commands must be posted in this thread unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
  • You may not have more than two Abilities, 50k gold, or 10 Items at any given time.
Activity log:
??? bought a Javelin.
??? used Black Market and received an Item.
??? gave 4500 gold and a Purified Water to their teammate.
??? bought Submerge and discarded their Naval Ram Ability.
??? used their Submerge Ability and moved.
??? moved via Whirlpool.
??? moved via Whirlpool.
??? used ##FIRE: C10. It hit an Oil Slick.
??? used ##FIRE: G5. It hit a Coral Reef.
??? used ##FIRE: I9. It hit water.
??? used ##FIRE: K7. It hit water.
??? used ##FIRE: H5. It hit water.
??? used ##FIRE: L12. It hit water.

Mora

Don't Panic
A loud pop pulls you out of your groggy state and into the present moment. So it begins. Another day of blind cannon fire. Only this noise was different. It sort of sounded like shot leaving a cannon. But what's that roaring sound on the horizon--it's growing louder by the second! You peer out into the foggy abyss, when finally spot the source of the strange sound, leaving a tail of fire behind it. It zooms past your ship, just overhead and parallel to the sea beneath you; the shockwave that follows rattles your ship! Suddenly, the projectile dives at a 90 degree angle, striking Cramorant's hull with such a fearsome blow! No one could have possibly survived that, unless of course they were a bird and flew away, you remind yourself as a single baby blue feather falls to the deck of your ship.

??? used a Javelin!
mirdo has been sunk.

Username: mirdo
Team: Team 2
Ship: Caravel (Size 2)
Ability 1: Strongboat – This ship is unaffected by Environmental Conditions and Hazards.
Ability 2: Explorer – Once every other Night Phase, you may PM the Game Maker with a direction you would like to move. At the beginning of the following Day Phase, you will have moved to a random coordinate in that direction.
Gold: 1500
Items:
Sack of Grain - Post “##USE SACK OF GRAIN” in the thread during the Day to use.
You may fire twice during the Day Phase.

Current Coordinates: A7, B7 (Your ship is facing West.)
Current Damage: [X][X]

##FIRE: A6
You may only fire once per day.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Mora

Don't Panic
All for one! One for all!

##FIRE: K2

Cacturne loaded the cast-iron bowling ball into the cannon. "Wish my cannon ball had an aim bot," said he. But it didn't. It was just a regular ol' hunk of metal. It landed with a splash, was caught in a Whirlpool, and was sucked down to the bottom of the sea, where it joined dozens of its friends fired from the previous days. Miss.

Mora

Don't Panic
I... get the feeling that that's the wrong genre, Cacturne...

##FIRE: J3

"If Cacturne thinks there's a ship over there, that's good enough for me." Ninetales followed suit, loading the cannon and letting it fly, hoping to find another ship near the Whirlpool. But the only thing it found was more water as it landed with an underwhelming plop.

Grid Map

gridmap.png

Status
Not open for further replies.