Contest April [Fools'] 2020 CaC! (Stay Tuned for Results!)

Mora

Don't Panic
Judge them like every other month and just be like "Wow this is horrible!!"

I want to clarify, I was saying use the same standard you do every other month, not that everyone's entries are horrible every month! Important distinction o.o

Pone

Delta Species is best species
Just a quick update. I regret to say that judging will not be done tomorrow. It's taking a lot longer than I expected (because I write much longer critiques than I expected) and a lot of other projects are battling for my attention right now. I don't know when they will be done, but I'm chipping away at them when I have time. Hold tight, and know that I haven't forgotten!

Pone

Delta Species is best species
hey results when
I apologize for it being so late. I have been working on it when I can. I underestimated both how much effort it takes to grade each card and how busy I would have to be with life and other things that keep me from being able to judge it all. I still haven't forgotten nor have I even closed the windows that I'm using to judge, but it takes more time than I expected.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
He put me in charge of judging, and I've decided that I like my submission the best. So I hereby declare myself winner.

maxresdefault.jpg