'True Steel Premium Collections' in June!

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
Are these both the same Figure and Pin Collection box that was announced for June but was then delayed to August?

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
I'm still waiting for my Psychic/Fighting Zacian/Zamazenta crowned.

Or are those going to be only the uncrowned versions?

Clam

Almost decent
I hate to complain but I thought we were over using evolutions

Wont be getting these as the promo pokemon are kinda bland and so are the figures

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I hate to complain but I thought we were over using evolutions

Wont be getting these as the promo pokemon are kinda bland and so are the figures
Three (or more possibly) gigantic print runs will do that to them. There's still time before they empty all their warehouse stock of that set.

itsAdoggo

yamperyamperyamper
Imagine 50 years from now, and it is the end of an era. to celebrate their 75th anniversary, TPCI releases a special collection box. You and your grandchild, who both share the passion of collecting Pokemon cards, share this momentous product. As you watch them open this historical package, they pull out the first pack. It is the final sealed pack of XY Evolutions in existence. You hug them, crying tears of joy - the curse has finally been lifted! in confusion, they ask you why you are so happy. Your reply? "I'll tell you later."

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Evolutions is the highest selling Pokemon set ever so of course they are going to keep making them.

Why? Because they came out when Pokemon Go came out and everyone came back and fell in love again with Pokemon and showed their kids the beauty of Pokemon as well.