Collecting Hidden Fates Cards Skyrocketing?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
I've been keeping my eye on TCG Player and Ebay for the prices of Shiny Value cards (from Hidden Fates) and I've kinda realized the prices of the Eeveelutions have doubled, and in some cases tripled in prices in nearly a month. I don't know if the quarintine has anything to do with it, but I bought a Near Mint Glaceon GX (shiny) for only 7 bucks, and now it's shot up to @23. I've pulled a shiny Sylveon at only $28 a while back and now it's well into the 80s. I've watched Espeon GX go from only 30 to now into the 80s and Umbreon is going up and down from 80 to 100 when it was only 46 less than a month ago.

So my question is should I try to sell these cards now before the prices shoot down? I've got Umbreon, Sylveon, and Glaceon (as well as eevee, but he's still around the same price as I bought him at)

Will the prices continue to rise or will they fall? I've never sold collectors items, only meta cards!

Eeveelutions are a very loved set in Pokemon so I wouldn't imagine them dropping anytime soon. I'd say hold on to them if you're trying to make a profit. Usually collector cards always go up (if they are a wanted card) unless the market gets saturated.

Back