Question Masuda Method Help

PokeFanForever

New Shiny Hunter
I tried to look this up, but came to a dead end, so I thought I'd come here. How do you take a US DS and Ultra Moon Game Card, and have the country you see in the GTS be somewhere other than the US, say Spain or Japan. Do you need to change the country on the DS or does the language in-game set that? Quick responses would be optimal. :)

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I'm pretty sure there is a filter in the GTS that you can use, but even if there isn't, there's nothing you need to do to be able to see Pokémon from other regions - it's just a matter of finding them.

PokeFanForever

New Shiny Hunter
I'm pretty sure there is a filter in the GTS that you can use, but even if there isn't, there's nothing you need to do to be able to see Pokémon from other regions - it's just a matter of finding them.
I guess I was not clear with my question. LOL I didn't know how to say it. I meant the country of the Pokemon YOU own, not the ones already on the GTS. Like, I play my game in Japanese for example, would my Pokemon be considered to be from Japan? I want to know because I have both Moon and Ultra Moon, but I don't play Moon as much as Ultra Moon. I would be willing to reset my game if needed to get Pokemon from another country from my other copy if possible. Sorry for the confusion!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Ohhhh, I see what you mean. Yeah, whatever language your game is on is the region the game will consider. You're good, if your native in-game region is Japan then you can get an English Pokémon from just about anyone here.

PokeFanForever

New Shiny Hunter
Ohhhh, I see what you mean. Yeah, whatever language your game is on is the region the game will consider. You're good, if your native in-game region is Japan then you can get an English Pokémon from just about anyone here.
Oh, OK, tysm!