Finished Mafia LX: Bad Cop, Insane Cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Wait scattered I thought Piplup played two games?

I think i also agree about the aquapiplup. Even though they both have almost no posts (me too), drac at least adds a little bit to the conversation.

this is, however, an extremely weak vote and i think that it could easily switch between the two.

##VOTE: TheAquaPiplup
Why does Piplup's lack of adding to the conversation make them a better player to vote?

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Official Day 1 Vote Count
--- --- ---
1. TheAquaPiplup
2. NinjaPenguin - Ephemera
3. Ephemera - TheAquaPiplup
4. scattered mind
5. The Last Shaymin - TheAquaPiplup
6. Jadethepokemontrainer
7. GM Draclord
--- --- ---
Tally:
TheAquaPiplup - 2
Ephemera - 1

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Wait scattered I thought Piplup played two games?

Why does Piplup's lack of adding to the conversation make them a better player to vote?

He did? I only remember one time. Might be wrong. Regardless, I hope he joins soon to give his input.

We have less than a day to vote. I would rather find a lead honestly instead of going for the easy day 1 inactive target.

##VOTE: Ephemera Why are you sure that the scum claimed VT?

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
If you were to vote one of Piplup/Drac right now, which one would you choose and why?
To every player: your vote is your voice in this game. Scum can skate by incredibly easily if nobody is putting their money where their mouth is and casting a vote. There's absolutely no risk of a hammer right now, so place down a vote.
Gotcha. Well, two votes on Piplup already. I could see them being scum, but on the flip side it could just be inactivity. I can say I've played with Drac more, though it has been a little while, he seems to be contributing less than the norm for him. Hoping to here from him more, so for now I'm going to ##VOTE: Drac

@NinjaPenguin can't recall if you've posted any reads yet? I feel like I had asked you for them a little while back but never got any. Just curious to see what your thoughts are here. Also, to flip your question, between Drac and Piplup, who would you vote for and why?

Aqua was much more verbal last game (was his first and he was town) This time he is a lot more reserved and choosing words carefully.
He also share only info that is majority agreed upon.
I wouldn't know, I've never played with Piplup. I don't think I've played before with the half the people here though. going off this though, Piplup could be a good potential lynch, but I want to see if/how he responds to the two votes he has already received.

NinjaPenguin

Gotcha. Well, two votes on Piplup already. I could see them being scum, but on the flip side it could just be inactivity. I can say I've played with Drac more, though it has been a little while, he seems to be contributing less than the norm for him. Hoping to here from him more, so for now I'm going to ##VOTE: Drac

@NinjaPenguin can't recall if you've posted any reads yet? I feel like I had asked you for them a little while back but never got any. Just curious to see what your thoughts are here. Also, to flip your question, between Drac and Piplup, who would you vote for and why?

I wouldn't know, I've never played with Piplup. I don't think I've played before with the half the people here though. going off this though, Piplup could be a good potential lynch, but I want to see if/how he responds to the two votes he has already received.
Oh yeah sorry about that, I didn't want to post reads until massclaim was over because I didn't want to reveal that scattered was obviously cop (I can talk about why but that's probably better served for postgame).

Of the four people that aren't confirmed, I'd currently rank them:
TLS
Piplup
Drac
Ephe

I still think Ephe's wording has been off tonally. TLS has given me minor townsigns.
Of Piplup/Drac I'd rather vote for Drac. Don't really want to go into why until closer to EoD, sorry. The reason I asked Ephe the question though was because they said they thought TLS/myself were town, not my own reads on those two.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Why Piplup over Drac? What separates them for you?

I mean, it's practically a coin flip, like I said. I suppose I did get slight town vibes from Drac's claim post, but that's just gut feelings, and very, very slight. Still a coin flip for me though at this point – I'd like them to talk more so I can try and read better.

He did? I only remember one time. Might be wrong. Regardless, I hope he joins soon to give his input.

We have less than a day to vote. I would rather find a lead honestly instead of going for the easy day 1 inactive target.

##VOTE: Ephemera Why are you sure that the scum claimed VT?

I mean, setup is 3 VT/2 cops/2 scum, right? We have 2 cop claims, and unless there are really weird shenanigans going on, that means scum both claimed VT.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I also don't know exactly what to make of TLS's vote on Piplup. Could be scum voting to try and lynch an easy mark, but it could also be town agreeing with me.
At this point though he's at least somewhat active, and that makes me less inclined to go for a TLS lynch for now, since more posts = easier read to make.

NinjaPenguin

Ephe, ISO Piplup in the two games they've played. One they were scum that couldn't talk to their teammate, one they were town.
Which one does this Piplup resemble more? Why?

Ephemera

just a little longer...
What's the other game he played? Make-a-Mafia he was scum – which one was his town game?

NinjaPenguin

What do you want input on? Reads? I don’t really have any.
Find a post that sticks out to you for some reason. Think about the reasons town would have to post it and the reasons scum would have to post it. Does the player seem to genuinely believe what they're saying?Consider which alignment seems more likely.
Then, report to the thread and show us that whole thought process. Nobody will judge you if you mess up, just put your train of thought onto the page to make an educated guess on some alignments.
If you don't contribute to progressing the game state and solving, you get lynched. It's already happened to you twice. And I'm not afraid to do it again to ensure we aren't going to LYLO with a possible townie that isn't even making an attempt to solve and produce content.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Okay, checked the two games. When Piplup was scum, he was more active in participation, needed less prompting to contribute. As such, I think his current game plays out more like his town meta, but it's not necessarily a clear, especially given that this game is definitely different from the norm.

Still, I'm willing to let Piplup off for today, which means I'll vote the other inactive VT claim.

##VOTE: GM Draclord

Drac, what do you think of the game so far? Any reads, thoughts?

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
While ephemera is acting suspicious I do not believe that they are mafia however I could be completely incorrect.
Shaymin is probably town.
Scattered is probably cop.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Okay, checked the two games. When Piplup was scum, he was more active in participation, needed less prompting to contribute. As such, I think his current game plays out more like his town meta, but it's not necessarily a clear, especially given that this game is definitely different from the norm.

Still, I'm willing to let Piplup off for today, which means I'll vote the other inactive VT claim.

##VOTE: GM Draclord

Drac, what do you think of the game so far? Any reads, thoughts?
I didt say something earlier

have disagree on how jade state TLS seeing confused, that particular consition is not really alignement indicative as it could be easily be faked to buy time. If the 2 of us are the only option . My choice would be obvious but i rather see piplup live if we could lynch other since i dont have experience playing woth him iirc..

Anyway sorry again, i can barely touch my phone at the ofis, between the extra workload due to the covid related work and im kinda covering 3 peoples workload at the moment, i barely have time to rest at

NinjaPenguin

@TheAquaPiplup @GM DracLord Please place down some vote on someone and explain to us why that person is the best lynch available. It can always change if necessary.

Also for Pipulp: you gave some reads. Now tell me why they are the case. What about Ephe and Shaymin makes you think they're probably town?

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Official Day 1 Vote Count
--- --- ---
1. TheAquaPiplup
2. NinjaPenguin - Ephemera
3. Ephemera - GM Draclord
4. scattered mind - Ephemera
5. The Last Shaymin - TheAquaPiplup
6. Jadethepokemontrainer - GM Draclord
7. GM Draclord
--- --- ---
Tally:
Ephemera - 2
GM Draclord - 2
TheAquaPiplup - 1
--- --- ---
Here is your timer.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
@TheAquaPiplup @GM DracLord Please place down some vote on someone and explain to us why that person is the best lynch available. It can always change if necessary.

Also for Pipulp: you gave some reads. Now tell me why they are the case. What about Ephe and Shaymin makes you think they're probably town?

##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

> Reason related to my previous statement, I not really confident that the state of confusion is true all and all

Status
Not open for further replies.