'Rebel Clash' Theme Deck Lists!

Nyora

A Cat
Those decks haven't been dominant in the Theme Format metagame of the PTCGO for a little while. Keep in mind, I speak as someone who thought they were until someone pointed out I wasn't paying attention (or playing enough XP).

Last I heard - and what little I've played over the last few months has confirmed - Towering Heights is the current top deck. It isn't impossible to beat, just really, really good. Rillaboom is also pretty good, and Relentless Flame is still pretty good. After that, there are another half-dozen or so decks that are still fairly good. I'm not expecting these to dethrone the current champs, but to expand on that last "fairly good" category.
I've always put Laser Focus down as the bdif in the theme deck format. Most of the possible starts in the deck aren't even bad and it has Malamar coupled with some fairly powerful attackers. It's just good all-around imo.

Otaku

The wise fool?
I've always put Laser Focus down as the bdif in the theme deck format. Most of the possible starts in the deck aren't even bad and it has Malamar coupled with some fairly powerful attackers. It's just good all-around imo.

Rather than rattle on about something that is best proven through playing the game, I'll just say I disagree. Laser Focus is still a deck worth running, but it definitely isn't as good as the three I mentioned in the post you quoted, and I find it either has a good start or it has a poor one. Other decks have worse... but those aren't decks I mentioned as being at the very top of the Theme Format metagame.

Of course, maybe I just don't know how to use Laser Focus well, so it just seems like it is prone to poor starts.