Finished Big Brother 8: Friends and Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
z9f9ZuN.jpg

PokéBeach Big Brother: Friends and Enemies

Welcome to Big Brother 8: Friends and Enemies! Throughout the history of PokéBeach Big Brother, the game has been characterized by its sets of friends and enemies. Whether duos like Lorde and Blakers or Jade and Mae who stormed their way to the end or rivals like Violet and Mariano or Hermes and I who were locked in a season-long struggle for power, friendship and rivalry have been key throughout every season of this game. And this season is no different: a season composed entirely of All-Star competitors from PBBB’s past, all with different relationships and experiences in this game. Will you keep your allegiances, reconcile with your past enemies, betray your friends, or do a combination of these? Only time will tell.

Here are some guidelines for this game:
General Rules and Competitions
- In this game, you will compete with other houseguests to win the game, and deem yourself the best of the best! This game will be divided into a number of in-game weeks. Each of these weeks contains a Head of Household (HOH) competition, Nomination Ceremony, a Power of Veto (POV) competition, and an Eviction. With one houseguest being evicted after each eviction, this cycle will repeat until there are only 2 houseguests remaining.
- Every week will start with a Head of Household competition. Everyone may compete except the winner of this competition from the previous week. Everyone else will participate, and the decided winner of this competition becomes the Head of the Household for the week and will be unable to be eliminated during that week.
- After this, the Head of Household chooses 2 players to nominate for eviction.
- Once the Head of Household has named their nominees, the Power of Veto competition will begin. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 randomized houseguests will participate in this. The winner of this competition may choose to either save one of HOH’s nominees with this power or decide not to use it (thus keeping nominees the same).
- Finally, to end the week, once the nominees have been locked in, then the eviction phase begins. During this time, all players (except the HOH and the nominees) will be voting for whom they wish to be evicted from the house and lose their chances of victory. The nominees may also publicly plead their cases in this time, but whoever receives the most votes will be evicted, and out of the game.

Extra Information and Terminology
Weeks: This is a game term to encompass all the game’s key phases. Each week consists of a Head of Household competition, a Nomination Ceremony, a Power of Veto competition, and an Eviction. Each week, someone will be evicted from the house until just two houseguests remain.
The Finalists: Once there are only two houseguests left in the game, the jury will decide on who should win the game. The selected houseguest wins the game and the notoriety that comes with the title!
The Jury: Once a certain amount of houseguests have been evicted (this amount will be announced at the beginning of the game), houseguests evicted afterward will be put on the jury. This jury will decide who takes home victory at the end of the game. They may also ask each finalist one question to help decide whom they will vote for.
- Alliances are of course permitted, and strongly encouraged. You may make as many alliances as you’d like to with other houseguests. This can be done through PokéBeach PMs, or through Discord servers. However, I must be added to the conversation.
- The game cannot be discussed with any evicted houseguests. If you have a Discord alliance with any evicted houseguests, please refrain from conversing about the game with them, or make a separate chat for general conversation as well. (If you are an audience member, the same is true; there is a very strict non-communication policy with houseguests in the game or on the jury.)
- In this game, screenshots will be necessary for challenge submissions. When signing up, make sure your device is able to submit these screenshots for your scores in various competitions throughout the game. When you submit a score, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. You must have at least two things to demonstrate this proof, which can be done by having your PokéBeach account in another tab, a tab of this game in another tab, your account name on a Notepad, or whatever else works to prove the screenshot was taken by you.
- Do not share screenshots of either your score in a competition or your conversations in alliance chats with other players.
- Please abide by the spirit of the rules, not just the exact words. Loopholing the rules is strictly prohibited. If you have any confusion about anything I’ve said ever, just act and I’ll clarify.
-Please ask me questions about whatever you’re confused about or if you’re ever unsure if something is okay or not. I will do my best to answer whatever you want to know and will be much more lenient on stuff as long as you’ve consulted me, so just ask and all will be good.
There will be no competition bans for failing to submit for anything. However, that doesn't mean you won't be penalized. For every competition you fail to submit for (and also fail to tell me that you are unable to submit), you will receive a competition penalty on the next competition. If you fail to submit your nominations/veto usage/renomination on time, you will receive a double competition penalty and be given 12 hours to post the necessary thing, after which, if you have not submitted, your decision will be completely randomized. If you fail to submit a vote, you will receive a double competition penalty, but will not be given time to make up your vote.
The competition penalties are as follows:
1st Offense: 10% reduction in score in your next competition
2nd Offense: 25% reduction in score in your next competition
3rd Offense: 40% reduction in score in your next competition
4th Offense: 60% reduction in score in your next competition
5th Offense: Removed from the game
Let's not ever get to that last one. I'd really like to have a game without a modkill.

Please keep in mind that it is perfectly valid to submit scores or decisions on a provisional basis (e.g. "in case I don't get online to vote by deadline, my vote is for NinjaPenguin, but don't lock that decision in") and you will not be given a competition penalty if you cannot get online by then (since I'll just be able to do what you told me to). It is also perfectly fine to tell me you can't submit for a comp or you want to submit a zero or something. Just make sure I know and it'll be cool. I'm perfectly willing to accommodate as long as you keep me informed.
Diary Rooms
Diary rooms will be a thing this season, but they’ll work a lot differently than last season. You’ll still have a diary room channel in the Discord server, but they will all be closed from the audience and I won’t ask any questions there. Instead, they are just spots for you to talk about your plans in the game or thoughts about strategy or whatever you want. They mostly just exist as a spot to put your thoughts to writing and will be used as a major part of your evaluation/notable status in the post-season rankings.

Throwing Competitions
Ever wanted for some reason to lose a competition? Some competitions this season will be labeled as Score Throwing Available or Full Throwing Available. For Score Throwing Available competitions, you may request any score lower than your actual score in the game to be your official score in the competition. (For any competition, if you have a screenshot of a score lower than your highest one, you can always make that your score if you ask. This just enables picking a specific number you might not be able to reach exactly yourself.) For Full Throwing Available competitions, you may request for any score lower than your actual score in the game to be your official score in the competition or you may request for your placement to drop below a certain threshold with some specific strategy (e.g. “if I would win or get 2nd, please drop me to 3rd place, halfway between second and fourth”). It will be announced if a competition is either score or full throwing available.

Competition Details
This season, I’ve introduced a lot more “mental” competitions than in the past (about 40% of comps aren’t flash games). Because most of these competitions take less than an hour to complete and we don’t need long deadlines for them, I’m going to attempt to introduce some live competitions at 6 PM EST, which will be announced a few days in advance. If you can’t make it to them, let me know at least 24 hours in advance and I’ll try to get a replacement for you. If enough people can’t make it, the competition will be played out over a day instead.
Additionally, about half of the flash games this season are new, but it’s worth stating that there will be no returning flash games that were dominated by a particular houseguest if that houseguest is still in the game (sorry Lorde, no Bounsweet’s Bouncy Adventure for you).

Twists
This season will contain a twist that will be announced at the beginning of the season. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you what it is just yet, since I’m customizing it to fit what you tell me in the application survey.
I can also tell you that there will be some themed weeks and/or advantages in the pre-jury stage of the game. The typical Big Brother week will be preserved, but the game may be slightly shaken up in other ways. After the jury begins, however, there will be no new twist, no more theme weeks (except possibly a live eviction), and no new advantages given out (though advantages still left in the game will obviously stay there). Instead, you'll be playing pure, unadulterated Big Brother.
Some additional things that will not be present in this season:
Comebacks. Once you are eliminated, you are out of the game for good.
Twists that involve audience participation
Twists that only benefit the majority alliance (e.g. Diamond Power of Veto)
Twists that change the basic outline of a BB week (one HOH, two nominations, one POV, one eviction)
People who don’t write “Janelle is best anime waifu” in their application and don’t say it to me once I prod them to actually read the rules (what, you didn’t think I’d include a reading the OP check somewhere here?)
Before signing up, please please please read all of this post. You wouldn’t want there to be anything you’ve missed. ;)

Similar to the previous game, there will be an application process for those willing to play. The link to the application form can be found here: https://forms.gle/ZK393xtQCgKgyXjq5
Applications will end in fourteen days, or on March 1st at 6:00PM EST.
At the end of this period, a post will be made to the thread and every accepted houseguest will be notified, a cast reveal will occur in the Discord server, and the game will begin. The ideal house size for this game is 14 people. However, this is an All-Star season, and thus applications will be open only to players who have made it to the jury phase in the past (unless signups are running low and then it will open up to more players).

The application process allows you to show your commitment for the game, gives me a chance to gauge your approach to this season, and allows me to customize the twist/competitions so that everyone can have the best time possible (please don’t write down comps you hate under comps you want because of reverse psychology as it will not work out well lol).
This may be an All Star season, but please do not take being cast/rejected as an indictment of your playing ability. There are a lot of factors that go into me choosing who is on this season, including past appearances but also including factors like balance of playstyles, your applications, and your conduciveness to the twist. Please don’t take who I decide to cast personally.
(Thanks to Violet and Lorde for letting me steal stuff from their OPs.)

Best of luck to everyone and here’s to a great game!

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Game Start
Thanks to everyone for the patience in waiting for the game to begin! Please welcome back the following All-Stars to Big Brother 8: Friends and Enemies!
@Alfze: Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@Brave Vesperia: Big Brother 4: House of Horrors
@Ephemera: Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@EurekaTingz: Big Brother 6: Training & Tributes and Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@Fiery_Lugia: Big Brother 3: Out of the Box, Big Brother 4: House of Horrors, Big Brother 5: Game Changer, and Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@Hermes: Big Brother 4: House of Horrors and Big Brother 5: Game Changer
@Jadethepokemontrainer: Big Brother 3: Out of the Box, Big Brother 4: House of Horrors, Big Brother 5: Game Changer, Big Brother 6: Training & Tributes, and Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@Lord o da rings: Big Brother 3: Out of the Box and Big Brother 4: House of Horrors
@MCGRaven: Big Brother 6: Training & Tributes and Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@mirdo: Big Brother 2: Clique Collision, Big Brother 3: Out of the Box, Big Brother 4: House of Horrors, Big Brother 6: Training & Tributes, and Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@Nature Girl Mae: Big Brother 6: Training & Tributes and Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage
@VioletValkyrie: Big Brother 2: Clique Collision, Big Brother 3: Out of the Box, Big Brother 5: Game Changer, and Big Brother 6: Training & Tributes

The game has now officially begun! Feel free to make alliances and scheme as much as you want, but please be sure to either include me in or send me transcripts of any conversation you have regarding the game. Additionally, from this point forward, refrain from talking to those who are not playing in the game or out of the game about the game in any form (yes, even if you're just talking to them and they aren't replying). Even the tiniest conversations have the potential to accidentally influence people's perceptions and decisions. The diary rooms are all provided as a way you can say your thoughts in a written form and record your thought process. If you have any questions about this, just ask.
Finally, please be sure to reread the OP if you didn't yet notice Janelle was the best anime waifu.

As is customary, we'll have a quick waiting period for you to socialize and begin to talk strategy with your fellow houseugests before the first HoH. This will last 22 hours, or until 6:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you haven't yet reacted to the announcement in the server to confirm you've seen the game has started, please do so.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: The Spotlight
The houseguests may have been in the game for just one day, but the feeds were already buzzing with excitement. Everyone was already talking about their favorite groups of houseguests from their past seasons. It seemed like everyone had picked their favorite duo and had placed all of their hopes and dreams in their success. What else could the live feeds do but oblige and give them as much content as possible from their favorite houseguests? And what else could the houseguests do but focus on those possible duos themslves, recording their every move on the TV in the Head of Household bedroom?

Before the first HoH begins, I'd like to announce a little twist. In past seasons, you've worked with friends and built up iconic duos, dreamed you could play with other players, and made lasting bonds. Here are some of these duo partners:
Alfze and Mirdo: Both part of Cel's alliance in BB7, both of them turned against their original duos and found themselves on the same team, working together in an attempt to take out the other side of the house.
Brave and Lorde: A pair of allies in BB4, Lorde was Brave's closest ally by the end, saving him in Week 2, before a set of modkills forced her to vote him out due to the pressure of her larger alliances.
Ephemera and Hermes: Though the two have never played together, their similar styles of strong strategic moves and competition prowess (and the fact they both have won the game) have led to significant comparisons of the two.
Flour and Raven: A power duo of BB7, Flour and Raven were part of the Icebirdcake alliance and after its collapse worked together to resist Cel's alliance, becoming close friends and allies in the process.
FL and Violet: Working together in both BB3 and BB5, Violet and her cinnamon roll became an iconic duo, building a friendship and working together to advance eachother as far as they could.
Jade and Mae: One of the most dominant duos of PBBB history, this sibling power alliance steamrolled the game in BB6, earning them 1st and 3rd place, before teaming together again in BB7.

Of course, this is a game of Big Brother so I'm sure you can guess that something is going to happen with these duos, and if so, you'd be correct. Until I say otherwise, from now on, your conversations with the duo partner listed above, either in 1-on-1 conversation or in alliance chats, need to be public to the rest of the houseguests. I will create channels in the PBBB server for just your duos and if you would like to add any larger alliances with you and your duo, let me know and I'll make a channel for it (or do it some other way that everyone in the game can see it). You must use these public channels for all conversations about the game you have with your duo partner (and no, you cannot loophole this by just getting someone else to pass messages between the two of you. Abide by the spirit of this rule, not just the exact words).

Best of luck! I'll be back in just a moment to announce the first HoH competition.

P.S. These duos were created before the cast for this season was announced, and thus were not influenced by any conversations that may have occurred after that point.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Head of Household

In a season of Friends and Enemies, nothing could be more fitting a test of your abilities than a game where you need to make and break connections in order to achieve your goal. And so, the first Head of Household competition of the season is...
Love!

With the game shaken up by The Spotlight, being Head of Household especially vital to earn your own safety in this game. Luckily, because I'm feeling the love, it's easier to get safety this week than ever. For this week, the top six finishers in the Head of Household competition will all earn safety for the week! That's right, all you need to do is finish in the top half of this competition and you will make to Week 2. Of course, only the winner of this competition gets the power to nominate others, but safety can't hurt, right?

You have until March 7th at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 47.5 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid. For this week, I'll be lenient and allow submissions with only one form of documentation in case you haven't seen this change, but in the future this will be enforced more strictly.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Score Throwing Available, and the full standings of placements will be revealed for it on account of this week's twist.​

Nyora

A Cat
Awwe, can't believe I missed this. Oh well, there's probably gonna be another one. Good luck y'all

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Head of Household Results
1st Place: @VioletValkyrie with 18,716 points
2nd Place: @Brave Vesperia with 15,106 points
3rd Place: @Lord o da rings with 14,239 points
4th Place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 14,216 points
5th Place: @Ephemera with 12,795 points
6th Place: @mirdo with 12,693 points
7th Place: @EurekaTingz with 11,806 points
8th Place: @Nature Girl Mae with 10,609 points
9th Place: @Alfze with 9,015 points
10th Place: @Fiery_Lugia with 8,954 points
11th Place: @MCGRaven with 8,466 points
12th Place: @Hermes with 4,365 points

Congratulations to Violet on becoming the first Head of Household of the game, and to Brave, Lorde, Jade, Ephe, and mirdo for all being safe this week!
Violet, you have 24 hours, or until March 8th at 6:00PM EST, to post your two nominations in thread. The houseguests eligible for nomination this week are Flour, Mae, Al, FL, Raven, and Hermes.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Before I start, I'd like to say I thought this twist was pretty fun. The fact you're giving more people safety made my thinking a lot easier for nominations. Now, for the nomination ceremony! As your very first Head of Household (It's a pleasure, trust me.) I thought long and hard about my nominations, and I'd be happy if you came forward if I call your name. Since I'm such a good person, you'll have reasons for your nominations, of course.

@EurekaTingz is first. As the person with the highest score that I can nominate, I hope this is understandable. I mean no ill will towards you, but logically, you happen to be the best person to nominate in order to be indifferent to the house.

@Nature Girl Mae is second. While I appreciate you coming to me to amend previous games, I don't consider any previous experiences when making nominations. You're simply the second highest score I can nominate, and you're also someone I don't have any problems with. Talking to you before making these nominations has been nice.

Best of luck to both of you in the veto, it'll be fun seeing what everyone can do. I look forward to it. That's all from me, for now.~

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Power of Veto
Now that you've begun to settle into the groove of this game, let's have a nice rhythm game to keep the party going. The first Power of Veto competition of the season is...
Rhythm Rockets!

Participants:
Head of Household: @VioletValkyrie
Nominee: @EurekaTingz
Nominee: @Nature Girl Mae
Random Draw: @mirdo
Random Draw: @Ephemera
Random Draw: @MCGRaven

For this competition, your score will be equal to the sum of your five scores for each of the songs (i.e. Happy Dream, Simply You, With You Now, Dance Sass, and Into the Night).

You have until March 9th at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 47.25 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include two forms of documentation (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, etc.) to prove the score was yours in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, etc. that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid. For this week, I'll be lenient and allow submissions with only one form of documentation in case you haven't seen this change, but in the future this will be enforced more strictly.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Full Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Power of Veto Results
1st Place: @VioletValkyrie with 1,852,959 points
2nd Place: @Nature Girl Mae with 1,410,679 points
3rd Place: @Ephemera with 1,333,312 points

Congratulations to Violet for winning the Power of Veto!
Violet, you have 24 hours, or until March 10th at 6:00PM EST, to either use the veto on a nominee and pick a replacement nominee or discard the veto. The houseguests eligible for nomination this week are Flour, Mae, Al, FL, Raven, and Hermes.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I won't keep people waiting too long. I'd like to use the power of veto on @EurekaTingz and since I'm HoH, I may as well clear up the remaining question by taking the same post to nominate @Hermes to replace Flour.

You should all know why Hermes is on the block now, and you all know what needs to be done. I'm looking out for you all by removing the person who will easily dominate the house if left unchecked. No matter who you are, BB5 shows that Hermes knows what he's doing to the point where I believe he could win in a war against anyone in this house, and under no circumstances can any of us allow him to stay in the game past the first week.

For those of you who played in BB7, a reminder that Celever was in this exact same position. You all let him stay in the game, and you know what happened because of it.

That is all.

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Eviction
@Nature Girl Mae and @Hermes are the final nominees for this week.
As Head of Household, Violet cannot vote. Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted either by Discord DMs or PB PMs. There are 9 voters, so it takes 5 votes to be evicted this week.​

You have 23.5 hours, or until March 10th at 6:00PM EST, to cast your vote. Votes will not be locked, even after everyone has cast a vote, so you may change your vote at any point up until the deadline.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 1: Vote Results
In a moment, I'll reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. By a vote of 9-0...
@Hermes, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

If you had any conversations about the game this week that I was not included in, please send me transcripts of them as soon as you can. Additionally, here's a friendly reminder that since Hermes has been evicted, you can no longer include him in communications about the game.​

Because this week went by quickly, we'll take 24 hours, or until March 11th at 6:00PM EST, before beginning the next HoH competition. Please take this time to relax, scheme, and read the flavor update for this week.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Head of Household
I hope you guys enjoyed the flavor (if you haven't read it, please do so; I spent a good amount of time on it. And if you have, feel free to read it again my ego always needs boosting :p) and the day to relax. It's time for our first forum game competition. Without further ado, this week's Head of Household competition is...
A Quiz!

What is the quiz about? You'll need to wait and see, but this quiz will test your abilities in a way unlike any competition that's been seen in the seven prior seasons of this game. You'll schedule a time to take the quiz with me and I'll inform you about the details and give you the quiz once you begin. Because a major part of this quiz is the fact that you don't know in advance what it's about, all chats about this game are closed for the duration of this competition.

If possible, please schedule a time to take the quiz with me within 24 hours, before March 12th at 6:00PM EST. I'll begin to administer the quiz 30 minutes after the time of this post. The quiz should not take longer than 10 minutes. If needed, this competition will last up to 48 hours, but I'd prefer for it to be quick.
Discussion in any alliance chats in any form is not allowed for this competition! This competition is Not Throwing Available, and the full standings of placements will be revealed for it.
As outgoing Head of Household, Violet is ineligible to play in this competition.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Head of Household Results
1st Place: @Lord o da rings with 14/20 points
2nd Place: @Nature Girl Mae with 12/20 points
3rd Place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 11/20 points
4th Place: @Ephemera with 10/20 points
5th Place: @Brave Vesperia with 9/20 points
6th Place (tie): @MCGRaven and @mirdo with 8/20 points
8th Place: @EurekaTingz with 7/20 points
9th Place: @Alfze with 6/20 points
10th Place: @Fiery_Lugia with 5/20 points

Congratulations to Lorde on becoming Head of Household!
Lorde, you have 24 hours, or until March 13th at 6:00PM EST, to post your two nominations in thread.
As the competition is over, discussion in alliance chats is now reopened.​

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Hello houseguests. Something came up, and I would not have been able to post nominations until after deadline. Unfortunately, I only received 7/10 decisions for chip placements, but due to naming my nominations early, I won't count chips against the 3 who didn't submit. I will announce now that I will reveal the results publicly, in this thread, at the end of the week.

This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. This week, I opened it up to you all to decide who I nominated in the form of chips. Without further ado, my first nominee is...

@VioletValkyrie - You received 11 chips from your fellow houseguests.

My second nominee is...

@mirdo - You received 9 chips from your fellow houseguests.

With the two of you receiving more chips than anyone else, the house has spoken and made their decision. Good luck to you both in the veto competition, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Alright @NinjaPenguin the floor is yours.

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Power of Veto
I'm sure there is much you wish to achieve in this game. And if you wish to win the Power of Veto, Achievement is the name of the game. This week's Power of Veto competition is...
Achievement Unlocked!

Participants:
Head of Household: @Lord o da rings
Nominee: @VioletValkyrie
Nominee: @mirdo
Random Draw: @EurekaTingz
Random Draw: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Random Draw: @Fiery_Lugia

The player with the fastest time in this game will win the Power of Veto. A fair warning that some of these achievements are not things you will stumble across on your own, so feel free to consult this resource for help finding them.

You have until March 15th at 6:00PM EST to submit for this competition! This gives you 50 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions/extensions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition! This competition is Score Throwing Available, and the top three scores will be revealed for it.​

NinjaPenguin

Week 2: Power of Veto Results
1st Place: @VioletValkyrie with 138 seconds
2nd Place: @Fiery_Lugia with 186 seconds
3rd Place: @mirdo with 321 seconds

Congratulations to Violet for winning the Power of Veto!
Violet, you have 24 hours, or until March 16th at 6:00PM EST, to either use the veto on a nominee or discard the veto. Then, if it is used, Lorde will have 16 hours or the remainder of that time to name a replacement nominee, whichever one is longer.​

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Violet has vetoed 1 of my nominees. As the Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate a replacement. The nominations were decided by you all, the houseguests, and the same is true for the renomination, who received the third highest amount of chips.

The re-nominee is...

@Ephemera - You received 8 chips from your fellow houseguests.

In addition, I said I would reveal the full chip log at the end of the week. As promised, that can be found in the spoiler at the bottom of this post. The numbers after each houseguest's name directly corresponds to how many chips other houseguests placed on them.

I wish you both luck in the eviction vote, but for now @NinjaPenguin please take it away.

CHIP LOG (FINAL):
Violet - 11
mirdo - 9
Ephemera - 8
Jade - 7
Al - 0
Brave - 0
FL - 0
Flour - 0
Mae - 0
Raven - 0

Status