Pokémon Why do people play glalarion corsola?

Clam

Almost decent
So my friends were talking about the VG and talked about corsola being good I dont really understand why they think its good can somebody explain?

Nyora

A Cat
So my friends were talking about the VG and talked about corsola being good I dont really understand why they think its good can somebody explain?
I'm not big on VGC myself, but Galarian Corsola is a Pokemon whose defenses are very well boosted with Eviolite, an item that multiplies the defense and special defense of pokemon capable of evolution by 1.5x. Along with Ghost, a generally fair typing,and access to a lot of good stally moves, Galarian Corsola has been pretty good.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Corsola-Galar was really good in the early stages of the metagame because of the things Nyora said. It has indispensable moves like Stealth Rock and really great bulk with Eviolite. However, now that Pokémon Home has been released and loads of Pokémon have regained their access to Knock Off, Corsola-Galar is no longer viable amongst the top Pokémon. It may find a home in UU later, but it seems likelier it'll finally settle in RU or NU as a valid wall there.