Japan's March Set: 'Rebellion Crash,' Plus Toxtricity V, Charizard VMAX, Grimmsnarl VMAX!

Oh I think i see a annoying deck Luxray then scoop up net then ordinary rod to put back the Luxeo into the deck search it out use orangaru and put it on top and then attack again its not gonna work like 90% of the time but when it does work its gonna be a pain to deal with
Previous evolutions are considered to be the Pokemon, not attached cards.

With Galar Mine can I use Pokemon Maniac on 2 energy retreat cost pokemons?
no, as
It has 160HP and no good way to accelerate energy. It's pretty bad.
You seem to forget that we're just getting Colossal, which is a pretty splendid way to accelerate energy. Also, it has its ability, and that ability stacks. if you get 4 in play, Failinks V has an effective HP of 240, which is rather large for a V pokemon. All you need is 1 Colossal in play, attach for turn, and you're off to the races.

I'm really liking this Top Entry ability and the fact that it's distributed to a handful of evolving Stage 1s. I wish this Carkoal here had Top Entry too, lol.

Milotic-V actually looks really good (artwork especially); don't just forget the rest of our Retreat-up cards like Galar Mine and Absol. As for the cost, it's not like Frosmoth and Bucket don't exist. Does it really make sense to complain about a Welder-esque 2 from hand + the manual attachment for an immediate attack? It's definitely better than the Drednaw from the Inteleon deck (same cost), at least.

Anyway, I don't play pure W decks for personal reasons, so to me, this is just a pretty card that looks somewhat desirable from a collector's standpoint, and somewhat teachable in an Absol deck from a player's standpoint.

I'm not trying to crap on any cards. I'm very disappointed that Milotic got such a bad card because it's one of my favorite Pokémon. As it looks right now though, nothing is going to be as good as mill.

Doesn't necessarily mean its bad, like I said in a previous comment, That milotic plus galar mines has really good potential, due to its first attack doing a guaranteed 110 damage at least. People will find work arounds for "bad" cards.

It brings me incredible pain to say it but beaware is mistranslated there is nothing about tossing your opponent in the japanese

copperragah vMAC does 240 dmg ... ADP makes it do 270 those are some beeg numbers

oh is coal pokemon energy from deck for fighting??? if so thats sick
Correction, it's getting the Fighting and Fire from Discard which is very good... At least in standard.

Weezing seems very interesting. While it's miles worse than both wobb and garbodor, it seems A) balanced and B) very playable. Copperajah could be the next Primal Groudon kinda thing (faster mons exist, but its relatively beefy and has a powerful attack). Finally, cursed shovel is broken in both standard and expanded. It forces at least all standard decks to tech in tool scrapper

I'm not trying to crap on any cards. I'm very disappointed that Milotic got such a bad card because it's one of my favorite Pokémon. As it looks right now though, nothing is going to be as good as mill.
It's really not that bad. For 3 Water Energy, keeping Frosmoth in mind, you're doing solid damage to pretty much the entire standard Meta-Game. You 1 Shot Zacian V with Galar Mine and a Vitality Band or Absol on Bench. You 1 shot ReshiZard out the gate. You 1 Shot ADP with Galar Mine and an Absol. The only things you aren't 1 Shotting are VMax Pokemon because they're Evolutions. Aside from Frosmoth, Milotic isn't hard to set up. You insta-lose to PikaRom which defs sucks but there isn't a single deck that doesn't have bad matchups. I could easily see Milotic being an archetype for Frosmoth.

As far as the worst V Pokemon goes though, it defs isn't Milotic. Celebi V is the worst Pokemon V we have. Following that, it's Zamazenta V and Meowth V and Mewoth VMax. Falinks/ Falinks V is gonna be the new Passimian but even then I don't see it as good.

Finally, Eldegoss V! Looks like they're trying to make it a more balanced Tapu Lele GX that's more of a tech and less of a staple.

This means that they thought Perrserker would be part of the meta... WELP

I think they are making secret rares from the prereleases. So far they are 2/4. Also I don't believe Perrserker will be meta UNTIL the release that promo Galarian Meowth and TTGXs are out of the metagame.

I think they are making secret rares from the prereleases. So far they are 2/4. Also I don't believe Perrserker will be meta UNTIL the release that promo Galarian Meowth and TTGXs are out of the metagame.
Perrserker isn't a widely played tech. Even u run a 4-of, in reality, you only need one or two in play. You're right. Unless we don't get the Galarian Meowth with an ability, this Perrserker won't be as good as we thought. Zacian decks played only 1 Perrserker

The artwork in Sw/Sh has been amazing so far. The full arts especially are such a huge step up from SM. Not a fan of the glitter effect on the gold cards but otherwise loving the secret rares.

Back