Japan's March Set: 'Rebellion Crash,' Plus Toxtricity V, Charizard VMAX, Grimmsnarl VMAX!

Clam

Almost decent
WHAT a durent that DOESNT mill? pokemon is out of there mind

chandelure is bad just play weaknesss neergy

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
the durant has sooooo much potentiel
the chandelure is just another tech card in the current chandelure box, not great but not offensive.
i agree with the dude rating with the geodude system.
each card is a 3 at best

Hyrum

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone else see Durant being in a Lucario Melmetal control deck? It seems like it would be pretty good paired with twin energy.

Clam

Almost decent
Durant and miltank sitting in a tree K I S S I N G
FR though i want GOOD miltank support

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Capture Energy is an extremely cool card and a great concept. It won't find its way into every deck, but the few specific decks that want it will be very happy.

Absol TEU with Galar Mine and three other Absols on the bench can OHKO a Reshizard, plus you've got a couple of Stage 1s with a more powerful version of this attack. Pressure Deck incoming?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Spiritomb - Spiritomb wasn't in the Galar Dex. So that means SWSH Tcg isn't stuck to the Galar Dextheme (I know that but I need visual evidence). As for the card is... fine. Some decks run few Pokemon like 10 or 15 which is less effective since Spiritomb's main atk needs Spammability and you have 60 HP and gaining a Weakness for the first time. How to get this TURN ONE? Professor's Research? Sometimes you need Pokemon for backup. 3 Geodudes
  • Galar Mine - Mount Lanakila saw few play, Okay, some Pokemon with Free RC gets a RC, what if some cards that gets Free Retreat within any description? 3 Geodudes
  • Capture Energy - It's Call Energy. Call Energy searches 2 Basics but ends your turn. While this searches 1 Basic but doesn't END your turn. Don't use Porygon-Z for this because it might end up clog your hand. 4-5 Geodudes

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Cool cards. The Tangrowth deck really needed a way to artificially increase retreat cost, now 3 Absol in bench + Mount Lanakila makes it so you can comfortably 2HKO Tag Teams. A shame V-Max don't get their retreat cost increased by Absol, but most of them are retreat-heavy anyway.

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
Galar mine... Now we need new acerola supporter and plumeria supporter and then we have the wall/stall gang back together.

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
I love all of these. Spiritomb looks like a fun combo with the other Spiritomb from TEU and the Zoroark from TEU.

Capture Energy is just good and Galar Mine will make a nice addition to Tangrowth decks.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
I guess they ditched the "no weakness" schtick for Sableye and Spiritomb cards (makes sense since they've had a weakness in the video games since Gen 6). Wonder if they'll do the same for Shedinja and Mimikyu.

Nyora

A Cat
I guess they ditched the "no weakness" schtick for Sableye and Spiritomb cards (makes sense since they've had a weakness in the video games since Gen 6). Wonder if they'll do the same for Shedinja and Mimikyu.
The reason neither had a weakness before hanf, if I had to guess, is because neither type in the card game is weak to Fairy and both their weaknesses and immunities cancel out. Bug isn't an immunity, only a resistance of Ghost, so that's why they have it.