Help Anyone know of photos from old events (specifically 2012 USA nationals)?

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
This is a long shot, but figured I'd try. I attended the 2012 USA national championships and remember having a great time playing an Eelektrik deck. I ended up making top cut and someone taking pictures of the event got a few pictures of me playing in top 64. The pictures were shared online in a large album that I've since lost track of (probably on Pokegym/Pokebeach/etc). But I recently realized that those pictures are the only ones I have of me playing the game - even though I spent practically my entire childhood playing it - so I'm trying to hunt them down. Does anyone who played at the time happen to know of that photo album, and if it's still available somewhere?

Thanks!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I did a quick search of the PTCG forums around June / July 2012 and a looked through all the posts you made around that time period. Unless you didn't actually post in the thread, I don't think the photos were posted on PokeBeach - or the thread got deleted at some point (unlikely).

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I did a quick search of the PTCG forums around June / July 2012 and a looked through all the posts you made around that time period. Unless you didn't actually post in the thread, I don't think the photos were posted on PokeBeach - or the thread got deleted at some point (unlikely).
Thanks for taking a look. I think the photos were shared on a website rather than a forum so it probably wouldn't be in my comment history. It was part of a large shared album that got circulated pretty widely among the community (that was the first season where professional photos/videos were recorded at events or shared, so I remember it being a kind of big deal). I've tried searching Google and the PokeBeach main page but no luck, guess it might be lost :(