• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard RillaEggs - Decklist At It’s Finest!

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
Rillaboom/Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor GX decklist!

This is my Standard deck that I have been building for a long time now. In standard and in my believe this is the best decklist & a top tier deck. I’ve been testing with the current format and have been putting all the pieces together to make this a seriously sensational competitive deck!!! The deck is a fast acceleration deck with the ability of Rillaboom. Hoping to go second with the deck, you get your accel set up T1 with the amazing attack Super Growth. Playing 3 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor, so you can start with him opening game and just setting up a single Rillaboom. Following the turn you’re going in offense. Meowth VMAX is a beautiful 1-1 tech, keeping this deck true to its greens, but throwing in a powerful offensive attacker that isn’t weak to fire and also not being affected by grass resistant. Through the match you’re consistently healing to keep the deck going forward and applying heavy disruption with RAE’s GX attack. Faba teched in here to reduce to damage in games we take because of suffering metals shielding. This deck swings at ADP for only 90’s if they have the coat. So key techs in here to make this deck extremely competitive and to work successfully in favor of winning games!

Pokémon-18

3 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor GX
1 Mewtwo & Mew GX
2-2-2 Rillaboom
1-1 Meowth VMAX
1 Shaymin (Prism Star)
1 Venusaur & Snivy GX
2 Deddenne GX
1 Dragonite GX
1 Mew

Trainers-32

4 Cynthia
4 Hyper Potion
3 Pokémon Communication
2 Professor’s Research
2 Marnie
2 Quick Ball
2 Net Ball
2 Energy Recycler
2 Big Charm
1 Cynthia & Caitlin
1 Mallow & Lana
1 Faba
1 Tag Call
1 Air Balloon
1 Life Forest

Energy-10

9 Grass
1 Recycle Energy

No need for any help on this deck, I’m just providing & I am willing to have a discussion on any other ideas to this list, but take it from me & please provide your feedback!

Last edited:

Clam

Almost decent
would it be a bad idea to add a 1-1-1 septile line so baby blacephalon isnt a auto loss and maybe 1 weakness energy?

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah it would because they could gust up anything with no grass attached, or use victini/ cramorant to get through it. Plus getting out sceptile makes things slower.

Clam

Almost decent
but getting out grovile makes things faster so it wouldnt be hard to get septile out but your probably right on this