PTCGO Price guide

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Hi everyone!
Does anybody know of an actual PTCGO Price Guide? I was using https://www.ptcgoguide.com/, but the host seems to be having a hard time keeping it updated. In fact, last update was on 1/1/20.
Before that one, I used OU7C4ST's one, but the site is not available anymore.

So, what do you use for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
As far as I know, TCGPlayer.com is for buying and selling physical cards. I was asking for a site where I can see the values of the cards for trading on the PTCGO game.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
PTCGO Price Guides?

Unless I'm missing something, there's a spat going on right now between the only two I see on the Internet so far. The newer guide's creator is so busy with life, that it appears as though he is slacking off, while the older one's creator, Ou7c4st, is resorting to trash talk, or at least in the perception of a good number of the page readers. It's such a shame that they can't get along while the price guide is left to rot as the spat rages on, but sadly, until the spat is resolved, unless there's one hidden in a corner of the internet that my country has zero access to, until someone outside the spat steps up, there's no up-to-date price guide available to the public, meaning you'll have to rely on piecemeal ways to look up your card's value, such as joining Ou7c4st's discord and posting a request to any one of the trade experts on Ou7c4st's discord channel, members-only trading posts, among other means that are sadly not easily accessible by Junior Division players(thanks, COPPA, for making it harder for the kids in case they are curious about the ptcgo values of their online cards), until the spat is resolved in order to get any sort of online price values of all cards at once...

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Yeah, it seems we are on the same page then. I also searched through the internet for another up-to-date guide without a positive result :(.
Thank you very much cardgjammer.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
I'm 5 minutes from the shop that the newer guide creator/one taking it over frequents. I will confirm that his life has been crazy busy since the Dallas Regional.

I've heard snippets of the feud and I'm not even going to field any of it--not my place; I don't have any stake in it, I don't care. I will say that with what has been going on with the newer guide guy, give him some space and time. I know that doesn't help the PTCGO guide situation, but rest assured, he knows people want it. He knows. He got hit with a lot of stuff all at once. Use Discord, ask around, there's no easy answer until further notice. But if you know his Discord/online stream name, don't bug him about it.

I'd be the same as if life hit you like a freight train and Johnny Internet comes along and goes, "hey! How are those TPS reports coming along"

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Yes, of course Merovingian. In fact, I perfectly understand Ben's (the newer guide owner) situation and I never poked him to update the guide despite the fact that I'm part of his Discord server. And I'd never do it, because I imagine myself in his place. But it's a good thing to know that he knows there are a lot of people wanting it :).

Just to clarify, my intention with this thread was to ask if someone knows an alternative to Ben's guide, not to complain about the lack of updates of that guide ;)