• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zacian V + ADP

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 1 Oranguru SSH 148
* 1 Absol TEU 88
* 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
* 4 Jirachi TEU 99
* 3 Zacian V SSH 138

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 2 Escape Board UPR 122
* 1 Great Catcher CEC 192
* 1 Vitality Band SSH 185
* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 4 Custom Catcher LOT 231
* 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
* 2 Marnie SSH 169
* 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Switch ROS 91
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 2 Lysandre Labs FLI 111
* 1 Giant Bomb UNM 196
* 1 Metal Frying Pan FLI 144
* 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
* 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 2 Tag Call CEC 206

##Energy - 12

* 1 Unit Energy {G}{R}{W} UPR 137
* 10 Metal Energy Energy 8
* 1 Aurora Energy SSH 186

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

It took a while to gather the right cards for this. This deck aims to take huge KOs with Zacian V after setting up with Intrepid Sword, with Arceus/Dialga/Palkia GX boosting the damage and taking extra prizes with Altered Creation. Unlike the other ADP versions, I can afford to sacrifice ADP to get a Zacian swinging for multiple prizes.

This deck is partially based on Omnipoke's list, hence some 1-off cards. Giant Bomb deters OHKOs on the big attackers, Metal Frying Pan helps against Fire decks, and Vitality Band lets Zacian nail the 270 HP Tag Teams with Altered Creation active. I'm wondering which of these tools is the right one. Since I'm using multiple tools, I'm not sure on the addition of Lysandre Labs, either.

Wolfe_XD

Metagross :)
If you're worried about your own labs messing you up, just play Swells or Power Plants instead. Also try to find a spot for the item lock cryogonal, it's really helpful against stall decks and even baby blowns.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I'd honestly drop the Giant Bomb and 1 of the Labs for 2 Aurora Energy, and play Aurora Energy over Unit Energy bc you can attach it to both Zacian and ADP. Playing only two outs to Altered Creation just seems really inconsistent, especially against Cinccino mill which is seeing a lot of hype at the moment.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
I'd honestly drop the Giant Bomb and 1 of the Labs for 2 Aurora Energy, and play Aurora Energy over Unit Energy bc you can attach it to both Zacian and ADP. Playing only two outs to Altered Creation just seems really inconsistent, especially against Cinccino mill which is seeing a lot of hype at the moment.
The main logic of using a Unit energy was to avoid the discard cost if it's undesirable especially if I'm at a low hand size. When I get a third Aurora energy, I'll do the change since I only have 2 in TCGO.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
The main logic of using a Unit energy was to avoid the discard cost if it's undesirable especially if I'm at a low hand size. When I get a third Aurora energy, I'll do the change since I only have 2 in TCGO.
I suppose, but having extra outs to discarding Metal Energy to fuel Metal Saucer is kinda good

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
Here's the thing about ADP + Zacian V.... There's no "right or wrong" way to play it. All that should be in there is Zacian V, ADP, metal saucer, 4 switch, 4 Quick ball. After that anything is up to you. Your deck may change going forward but keeping that simple core will stay the same.

Also Giant Bomb is not necessary because you are a OHKO deck anyways. Barely anything is surviving Zacian V+ ADP boost. Aside from VMAX's which may or may not be a huge threat.