PokemonCenter.com to Release Eevee and Evolutions Funko Figures!

CorinthiansRose

Aspiring Trainer
No one cares, this is supposed to be a card site. Funko sucks, they’re for wannabe collectors

While it's true that PokeBeach does tend to focus on the TCG, it is a website for anything Pokemon that WPM feels like posting. I'm not a fan myself of Funko , but I don't feel like we should belittle anyone who does collect them. You aren't a wannabe collector just because you aren't getting a certain type of merch, you're a collector of something in its own right. I don't think there's a need to be rude about it.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
While it's true that PokeBeach does tend to focus on the TCG, it is a website for anything Pokemon that WPM feels like posting. I'm not a fan myself of Funko , but I don't feel like we should belittle anyone who does collect them. You aren't a wannabe collector just because you aren't getting a certain type of merch, you're a collector of something in its own right. I don't think there's a need to be rude about it.

Well said!

aaron2310

Aspiring Trainer
My lady would love these! Shame the Pokemon Center doesn't ship internationally. Hopefully these'll be available elsewhere.