Silhouette of Upcoming Mythical Pokemon Resembles...?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
If they'll gonna add the new Mythical Pokemon, are we getting some data as well to know if it is good or just a gimmick like Meloetta.

ItsMeJoji

ENERGY!
Calling it now, It's a Dark/Flying Pokemon. I looked up meaning "Koko" bring ups name sites about it meaning Stork and Night in Japanese and Native American, respectively. Not too sure about it being Stork, but the claws in the silhouette make it a compelling argument.

FYI, adjusting the exposure and contrast of the silhouette reveal some lighter makings on the Pokemon above the wrappings and on its head, similar to the boy. It's a pretty odd tan for a human ;)

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
It’s Galarian Big Bird going by those legs.

But in all honesty, it looks like a bird going by the feet and possible tail feathers / end of a wing.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Last time people speculated certain humans and Pokemon (Ultra Beasts) were the same, it ended in a spectacularly funny fashion.
Besides, I bet the imagery of capturing a feral human and using it in combat wouldn't go over well.

Clam

Almost decent
im not a fan honestly i just think it looks like a non legendary and instead a evolution of manky