• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Sword and Shield Inteleon Deck (Improvements Welcome)

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Hello there,
I wanted to share this new deck I created. Basically, the idea is to use Inteleon SWSH as a attacker, using Counter Gain to make it do 120 for [W]+20 bench snipe. I put Obstagoon in there for basic matchups and damage buffs, and then there are some nice rainbow attackers that work well with Counter Gain.

THE LIST (UPDATED:))
POKEMON:23
4 Sobble (the 70HP one) (evolve)
3 Drizzile (the ability one) (evolve/consistency ability)
4 Inteleon (attacker/consistency ability)
3 Galarian Zigzagoon (evolve/damage buff)
2 Galarian Linoone (evolve)
2 Galarian Obstagoon (backup attacker/wall/damage buff)
1 Buzzwole FLI (rainbow attacker/tech for Sableye V, Snorlax VMAX and Pikarom)
1 Mew UNB (tech for Cramorant/Pikarom)
1 Blacephalon COE (rainbow attacker/snipe cleanup)
1 Mimikyu GRI (rainbow attacker/tech for MewMew)
1 Oranguru SS (consistency ability)

TRAINERS:29
4 Lillie (draw)
2Marnie (draw/disruption)
2 Professor's Research (draw)
1 Rosa (consistency after KO, which is pretty common in this deck as you expect to get KOd every turn)
1 Tate and Liza (draw/switch)

4 Quick Ball (basic search)
4 Evolution Incense (evolution search)
3 Rare Candy (evolve)
3 Counter Gain (enable attackers to hit for 1 energy)
1 Lucky Egg (draw after KO)
1 Ordinary Rod (recovery)
1 Switch (switch)
1 Reset Stamp (disruption)
1 Great Catcher (gust effect)

ENERGY:8
4 Rainbow Energy
4 Aurora Energy

I need help updating this deck and trying to make it competitively viable as it seems like such a cool concept. I am considering ADP, Sableye V, Mew UNB, more Catchers, a couple of Professor's Researches, and other things.
Thanks,
@RisingRaichuu

Last edited:
How is kartana a tech for frosmoth? Buzzwole isn’t that good of a tech against snormax either. And yeah you should definitely play professor’s research.

How is kartana a tech for frosmoth? Buzzwole isn’t that good of a tech against snormax either. And yeah you should definitely play professor’s research.
Oh right, forgot they're weak to electric. Maybe Xurkitree would be better...akthough it's the same number of prizes as Blacephalon. Buzzwole is good against Pikarom as well so I'm probably gonna keep it in.

Maybe -1 Kartana, -1 Marnie, +2 Prof. Research?

Or maybe cut Kartana for Xurkitree and 2 Marnie for Research. Also thinking of cutting Pokemon Catcher for a Great Catcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps the draw engine could be focused around Weezing/Roxie? Extra numbers can really put pressure on your opponent's bench.

Perhaps the draw engine could be focused around Weezing/Roxie? Extra numbers can really put pressure on your opponent's bench.
Do we have the space to do this?
I like the idea though.
We'd probably have to cut Lillie for Roxie, and probably the Obstagoons for Weezing. I kinda like Obstagoon in the deck as it gives you extra insurance against basic decks.

Changes I've made:
-1 Kartana
-2 Marnie
-1 Pokemon Catcher
-1 Dedenne GX
+1 Mew
+2 Professor's Research
+1 Great Catcher
+1 Oranguru

IN THE ROXIE VARIANT:
-4 Lillie
-3-2-2 Obstagoon