I wonder if a Greens Copperajah...

Jirachi engine with dedenne and saucers seems better, but you may as well run zacian at that point. Green's could work though, epecially with quickball/evo incensce

Jirachi engine with dedenne and saucers seems better, but you may as well run zacian at that point. Green's could work though, epecially with quickball/evo incensce

Yea I was just thinking out loud really imean Copperajah does 220 for 3 if you don't have 8 damage counters, was thinking Greens for mixed herbs, quick balls, Evo essence, possibly Hyper Potion. Was just an idea and throw in Mallow and Lana for extra healing!

I dunno just tryi g to think of some single prize attacking decks! And I love me some metal decks!

Although Zacian/Copperajah sounds interesting, using Mallow and Lana as the switching/healing to move from Copperajah to Zacian and back to get around the " this Pokemon can't attack!

~Moved thread from the Deck Garage to the Competitive Play Forum because the OP is providing discussion for an idea on a deck, not providing a list and asking for critique~

Back