Finished Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage - Hosted by VioletValkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
We'll y'all, I've done a lot of thinking on what to do here and I believe I have made a decision...

I'm not using the veto :U

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Nine - Thursday: Final Report

Welcome, workers, to the final report. In a short amount of time, one of you will be fired, unable to continue playing the game or discuss the game with any of your fellow houseguests. The currently nominated houseguests are:
Celever | Alfze

A reminder to everyone, all you have to do is message me privately in PMs or Discord PMs who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. But remember, while they'll no longer stand in your way to the top of the chain, they will become part of the jury, able to affect how the game plays, and maybe some other fun little twists.~

You have until January 17th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. This gives you roughly 24 hours.
A reminder that not voting will cost you a reputation penalty, and that it will be harsher for votes. Once all votes have been received, regardless of deadline, an update will be released and one person will be evicted. You have until the deadline to change your vote, however the final vote cannot be changed, and your votes cannot be changed after the deadline.
A reminder that once again, @Ephemera as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie.

Have fun, houseguests, and good luck. It looks like one of you will need it.~​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Nine - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
Celever | Alfze

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
Celever
Celever

By a vote of 2-0, the ninth person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage... is Celever. Thank you for playing!

Welcome to the jury! Keep in touch with the game and myself because at the end, your opinions on the house and finalists will give the final answer on the winner of the game.

Everyone, thank you for your votes, and for your hard work! Otsukare!

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! You will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

You have until January 18th at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 10!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 4

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Ten - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
EurekaTingz: -3 (+2)
Jadethepokemontrainer: -3 (+2)

Alfze: -3 | EurekaTingz: +2 | Ephemera: +1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +2

Now, I'd like to take a few seconds to talk about the King's Crown, as many of you have been curious as to the fate of the advantage in this week, now that its holder is gone. At the end of Week Nine, the audience was asked: Did Flour directly cause Celever's eviction? and to that we had a unanimous decision of... No.
Therefore, really, who cares what happens to the crown? I may as well give all of you crowns, because when you're all winners, no one's really winning. The crown is just as valuable when it's part of the game as it is when it's not. This is all to say... the thing's been worthless from the start! So who cares!

The King's Crown has been shattered.

Now that you know your current reputation scores, let's start your next shift!

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... Ice Cream Machine!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 19th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition!
As the previous week's Head of Household, Ephemera is unable to participate in this competition.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 250 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Alfze: -3 | EurekaTingz: +2 | Ephemera: +1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +2

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Ten - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 10,120 points (9,620 + 500 reputation)
2nd place: @Alfze with 4,735 points (5,485 - 750 reputation)
3rd place: @EurekaTingz with 4,530 points (4,030 + 500 reputation)

This means @Jadethepokemontrainer is this week's Head of Household! You have 24 hours from this post, or until January 20th, at 2:00PM PST to name your two nominations for this week's Power of Veto competition!

Alfze: -3 | EurekaTingz: +2 | Ephemera: +1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +2​

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Well y'all, let's just get this done. There's so little people left in the game so it's really getting down to the wire. With that being said...

The first houseguest I have nominated is...
Alfze

The second houseguest I have nominated is...
Ephemera

Please know I love both y'all and this was a really hard decision for me. I wish you both luck in the veto~

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Ten - Wednesday: Closing Shift

The following players have been nominated!
Alfze | Ephemera

This week's Closing Shift features the following players! No other player may participate in this competition!

WORKERS BOOKED:
@Jadethepokemontrainer - Head of Household
@Alfze - Nominee
@Ephemera - Nominee
@EurekaTingz - "Random" Draw

COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... 2048!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 21st at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you roughly 47 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 27.5 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Alfze: -3 | EurekaTingz: +2 | Ephemera: +1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +2​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Ten - Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Ephemera with 30,131.5‬ points (30,104 + 27.5 reputation)
2nd place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 10,959 points (10,904 + 55 reputation)
3rd place: @Alfze with 7,557.5 points (7,640 - 82.5 reputation)

Congrats to @Ephemera for winning this competition!

As the winner of the Power of Veto, Ephemera has 24 hours, or until January 22nd at 2:00PM PST to either use the veto and name his vetoed nominee, or discard the veto. At that time, this week's HoH (Jade) must make a renomination, if necessary.

WARNINGS:
One of you has failed to show for your shift. The following player(s) will receive a reputation penalty:
EurekaTingz

REPUTATION CHANGES:
EurekaTingz: -4 (-2)​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Ten - Thursday: Final Report

Welcome, workers, to the final report. In a short amount of time, one of you will be fired, unable to continue playing the game or discuss the game with any of your fellow houseguests. The currently nominated houseguests are:
Alfze | EurekaTingz

A reminder to everyone, all you have to do is message me privately in PMs or Discord PMs who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. But remember, while they'll no longer stand in your way to the top of the chain, they will become part of the jury, able to affect how the game plays, and maybe some other fun little twists.~

You have until January 22nd at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. This gives you roughly 23 hours.
A reminder that not voting will cost you a reputation penalty, and that it will be harsher for votes. Once all votes have been received, regardless of deadline, an update will be released and one person will be evicted. You have until the deadline to change your vote, however the final vote cannot be changed, and your votes cannot be changed after the deadline.
A reminder that once again, @Jadethepokemontrainer as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie. The two nominated houseguests also may not vote, leaving Ephemera as the sole voter.

Have fun, houseguests, and good luck. It looks like one of you will need it.~​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Ten - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
Alfze | EurekaTingz

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
Alfze

By a vote of 1-0, the tenth person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage... is Alfze. Thank you for playing!

Welcome to the jury! Keep in touch with the game and myself because at the end, your opinions on the house and finalists will give the final answer on the winner of the game.

Everyone, thank you for your votes, and for your hard work! Otsukare!

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! You will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

You have until January 24th at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 11!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 3

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eleven, Part One - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
EurekaTingz: +2 (0)
Ephemera: -1 (0)
Jadethepokemontrainer: -2 (0)

EurekaTingz: 0 | Ephemera: 0 | Jadethepokemontrainer: 0

Tricky. I hope you see what's going on here.

Now that you know your current reputation scores, let's start your next shift!

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... Solipskier!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 26th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
As the previous week's Head of Household, Jade is unable to participate in this competition.

As every player's reputation is zero for this competition, there will be no reputation bonus. You'll probably notice that this is where things start to get... interesting.

EurekaTingz: 0 | Ephemera: 0 | Jadethepokemontrainer: 0

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eleven - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Ephemera with 20,484,992 points
2nd place: @EurekaTingz with 3,346,542 points

Which makes @Ephemera the winner of this competition! Now to explain what's going on for the rest of this week...

Week Eleven - Showdown for Supremacy

This week will be a little... interesting. Confusing, even. The competition you just played in was not a simple HoH, but in fact, the first competition of the week for this grand week, a showdown for supremacy!
Your goal is simple. Earn 3 points to win the Showdown. However, things get a bit deeper.
Pay close attention, because here's how it works!

The first section of the showdown is split into three parts. Three 1v1 duel competitions you'll have to win to stay ahead of the game. The sections are as follows:
Ephemera vs EurekaTingz | Jadethepokemontrainer vs EurekaTingz | Jadethepokemontrainer vs Ephemera

By winning these competitions, you'll earn yourself a point, and depending on how these points are distributed, this will change how the last part of the showdown works.

The second section of the showdown is a single competition between all three houseguests. You do not earn any points for winning this competition, but instead, you are competing for the final seat of power in the house. Since you're sure to be warmed up by that point, I expect you to play the best you can for this final advantage of the game. At this moment, I will publicly disclose the information about this advantage.

The effects of the Promotion are rather simple. By winning this advantage, you will be given immunity for the rest of the week. You may still play in competitions. If the holder of the Promotion wins the Showdown of Supremacy, they may choose one remaining houseguest to bring to them to the finale. This advantage is known publicly to the house and is automatically used once obtained.

The third and final section of the showdown consists of two competitions, which will award the winner 1 point each. The way these competitions are structured depends on the amounts of points obtained by everyone in the first section.

If one person has two points, by winning both of their duels:
Any houseguest with zero points is immediately eliminated from this competition. (This is not the same as being evicted.) The two remaining houseguests must compete in both competitions of the final section, and the first person to reach 3 points overall wins the entire Showdown.

If everyone has one point:
The three remaining players will compete in the first competition of section three. The one with the lowest score is eliminated, and the winner is given a point. Then, the remaining two will compete in the second competition, and the winner will be given a point. If necessary, a tie-breaker will then be played.

This week will be long, brutal, and I understand the explanation will be confusing. This is your time to put faith into your own abilities, and trust your Hostess.
I will repeat the explanation for every section as we enter it, though I expect you to ask me questions if you don't understand this week.

The game's next update will be made very shortly, and will continue with the first section of the showdown.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eleven - Showdown for Supremacy - Competition 2

The first section of the showdown is split into three parts. Three 1v1 duel competitions you'll have to win to stay ahead of the game. The sections are as follows:
Ephemera vs EurekaTingz | Jadethepokemontrainer vs EurekaTingz | Jadethepokemontrainer vs Ephemera

By winning these competitions, you'll earn yourself a point, and depending on how these points are distributed, this will change how the last part of the showdown works.

Here's the next duel competition! The following players will be facing off!
Jadethepokemontrainer | EurekaTingz

DUEL COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... Avoider!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 28th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you roughly 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

As every player's reputation is zero for this competition, there will be no reputation bonus.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
EurekaTingz: 0 | Ephemera: 1 point | Jadethepokemontrainer: 0

WARNINGS:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eleven - Showdown for Supremacy - Competition 3

Here's the next duel competition! The following players will be facing off!
Jadethepokemontrainer | Ephemera

DUEL COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... WASD!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 30th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you roughly 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

As every player's reputation is zero for this competition, there will be no reputation bonus.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
EurekaTingz: 0 | Ephemera: 1 point | Jadethepokemontrainer: 1 point

WARNINGS:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eleven - Showdown for Supremacy - Promotion

The second section of the showdown is a single competition between all three houseguests. You do not earn any points for winning this competition, but instead, you are competing for the final seat of power in the house. Since you're sure to be warmed up by that point, I expect you to play the best you can for this final advantage of the game. At this moment, I will publicly disclose the information about this advantage.

The effects of the Promotion are rather simple. By winning this advantage, you will be given immunity for the rest of the week. You may still play in competitions. If the holder of the Promotion wins the Showdown of Supremacy, they may choose one remaining houseguest to bring to them to the finale. This advantage is known publicly to the house and is automatically used once obtained.

The following players will be facing off!
Jadethepokemontrainer | EurekaTingz | Ephemera

DUEL COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... Flappy Bird!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 31st at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you only 24 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
EurekaTingz: 0 | Ephemera: 2 points | Jadethepokemontrainer: 1 point

WARNINGS:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eleven - Showdown for Supremacy - Promotion Results

RESULTS:
1st place: @EurekaTingz with 73 points
2nd place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 35 points
3rd place: @Ephemera with 9 points

Which makes @EurekaTingz the winner of this competition, and the winner of the promotion! As a reminder, here are its effects.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
EurekaTingz: 0 (+Promotion) | Ephemera: 2 points | Jadethepokemontrainer: 1 point​

Status
Not open for further replies.