'Spring 2020 Collector's Chest Tin' Image Revealed!

Are we sure they're not still printing Evolutions packs at this point? This is getting ridiculous.

Are we sure they're not still printing Evolutions packs at this point? This is getting ridiculous.
No they overprinted them so have had to get rid of them somehow. Although I wish they’d have put unto useless third party product elsewhere in targets or Walmart’s

If they sold Evolutions, Steam Seige ect for $1.99/£1.99 in retailers I'm sure they'd sell

Burning Shadows and Evolutions? C'mon, when will we get other filler packs, or even better yet - non filler packs?!

Why are people upset about getting vintage Evolutions pack??
The set is out of print so the price can only go up in the future.

Burning Shadows and Evolutions? C'mon, when will we get other filler packs, or even better yet - non filler packs?!
It was an incredible sight to see the TAG TEAM Generations Premium Collection box replaced the filler packs with all Unified Minds instead of the XY set packs

Why are people upset about getting vintage Evolutions pack??
The set is out of print so the price can only go up in the future.

Only cards worthwhile are Brock's Grit, Misty's Determination, and Switch as they're the only ones still in Standard Format. I've pulled some good looking full arts from Evolutions. But the market is so flooded that values have gone down to $3-5 for most rares.

Back