• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Spread For the Bread (Sableye V)

imashbuttons

Aspiring Trainer
Sableye V is a card that's interested me since it was shown off, but I don't really care for the Obstagoon lines that the decks have been running so I decided to give my own list a shot!

Pokemon (15)

2 Sableye V
2 Mew UNB
3 Jirachi TEA
4 Weezing CEC
1 Mimikyu CEC
1 Marshadow UNB
1 Yveltal GX
1 Absol TEA

T/S/S (35)

4 Roxie
2 Rosa
4 Evo incense
3 Lillie's PokeDoll
2 Escape Board
2 Switch
2 Dark City
1 Shrine of Punishment
4 Custom Catcher
1 Pal Pad
4 Quick Ball
3 Lure Ball
3 Poke Gear 3.0

Energy (10)
10 Darkness Energy

Point of the deck is to get a PokeDoll setup in the active while building up a Sableye V on the bench. Absol is for disruption, Weezing/Roxie/Lure Ball is for spreading damage alongside the two Mew if I ever need to attack with them.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Greninja line drops 1 extra counter but you can't use candy and you have a 2 prizer bench sitter. A tanky one, but e.g. abzard could gust up and KO easy.

I also don't believe in obstagoon very much, so I'm with you there, but roxie isn't enough especially without koffings, so I'd say commit to attacking with mew for set up damage, but you need some form of acceleration because some decks will just never let you attach twice from hand. Even if it is just darkrai prism and a couple e switch, or a couple bede (not a fan with roxie being your every turn supporter) .