Nine Surprising Changes Announced for the PTCG: Fairy Pokemon Dropped!

Maybe they noticed that a lot of guys like me thought about making a fairy deck because to try some good combos, but changed their mind because other people may get the wrong idea about the sexual orientation of a non woman fairy deck user at local tourneys, because of the pink background of the cards that is very unmanly.

Change is good, However they better not dexit on the tcg or that's it.

I don't agree the supporter ruling, alot of strategy hinges on going first, this effectively gives the 2nd player a free win, especially vmax, ex, gxx Pokemon which enormous attack damages, seems like they are catering to the. Tournaments, how ppl can't use thier gx because they couldn't attack. What's the point of having supporters in your own deck if you can't go first? You will be just ended drawing a first hand you can't even use. Speaking ptgco view, rng often gives one supporter and random cards from a deck you cant use, often time people need to reshuffle thier deck. You already can't attack I get this, but why include supporter ban? Basically you have a first turn unable to do anything will make you lose when the opponent turn goes, it would be fair if both second and first player can't use supporters. Using items is very limited in it's process. Others have said that this cater to gx,ex, or vmax cards who can instantly knock out Pokemon with minimal energy involvement, because majority of them do 100+200damage on average.

Back