Discussion Inexpensive Expanded Viable Options for Dallas?

Nyora

A Cat
So I'm tryna find something for Dallas that has a fair chance at winning, but specifically isn't too expensive. I have a Computer Search, 4 Zoroark GX, and 3 Lele GX, and 2 Shays, but my friend is using the search. I've heard Dowsing is good in Zoroark, so I might try that. I'm leaning towards Bird Trio, but ehh it's kinda on the pricey side and the list I want to use reqs Computer Search. Is there anything else I havent considered? (btw I am NOT playing Unecro, I dont wanna lose)

No access to Computer Search could limit some options.

Let's start with this: Are you familiar with Expanded? Are you primarily a Standard player? And what does your budget look like?

No access to Computer Search could limit some options.

Let's start with this: Are you familiar with Expanded? Are you primarily a Standard player? And what does your budget look like?
I'm very familiar with Expanded, Standard bad. I actually ended up settling with a deck, w/comp search and my friend is using a deck without an ACE SPEC (works better without). Trying to find space to tech shit in now, but I'm playing it, already bought everything too its too late to go back now lol

my friend is using a deck without an ACE SPEC (works better without).
No deck is better without an Ace Spec. At the very minimum if you run Ultra Ball (which every deck should) you can substitute it for Comp Search and be objectively better. Heck any ball item can be replaced with Master Ball at the very least

No deck is better without an Ace Spec. At the very minimum if you run Ultra Ball (which every deck should) you can substitute it for Comp Search and be objectively better. Heck any ball item can be replaced with Master Ball at the very least
Well, he's trying to run Roweggs. We've done quite a bit of testing, and even though the list from whatever that regs was with Roweggs played a Comp Search, after he replaced it with a 2nd copy of Steven, he found it infinitely more useful, as he generally found Steven more useful.

Well, he's trying to run Roweggs. We've done quite a bit of testing, and even though the list from whatever that regs was with Roweggs played a Comp Search, after he replaced it with a 2nd copy of Steven, he found it infinitely more useful, as he generally found Steven more useful.
He's running ultra balls right? why not replace an ultra ball for the 2nd copy of Steven instead of computer search?

0 Ultra Balls. The only Items the deck runs are 4 Pokegear 3.0 and 2 Net Balls
I would consider Computer Search waaaaaaaaaaaay better then Pokegear 3.0 since it guarantees the supporter you want and isn't random about getting any supporter at all much less the ideal supporter you want

Like seriously, Computer Search is one of the best cards in the game.

Back