Pincurchin V Promo!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
They’re really picking some interesting Pokémon to get Pokemon-V. I like that they’re doing that. Seems like a lot of the new Pokémon this generation are going to get some solid representation.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I really like Pincurchin, especially since the thing on the front is colored like the Sea Urchin gonads, which are what you eat in Sea Urchin sushi. I'm glad it's getting a V card

Bluesilvershiny

Aspiring Trainer
Lmao these are so lame. Collectors aren't going to like these sets very much if this is continually what they'll be producing. There are full arts and secret rates, granted but there's no way this won't be over printed. There's going to be like three cards collectors want and the rest will be rubbish. Remind anyone of anything? *coughs Steam Siege

Clam

Almost decent
I really like the art on this card on top of that its ability is kinda funny until you roll triple heads I wish it had a bit more HP though

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
It's cute! Not too great of a card, but not terrible, and you could maybe do something interesting with that ability... but OHKOs are too common.

Nyan

She/They
Yeah, cool. Where are the cool new mons?

Lmao these are so lame. Collectors aren't going to like these sets very much if this is continually what they'll be producing. There are full arts and secret rates, granted but there's no way this won't be over printed. There's going to be like three cards collectors want and the rest will be rubbish. Remind anyone of anything? *coughs Steam Siege

Both of you need to learn how to appreciate things