Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
@Ephemera give me one reason not to vote you right now

I mean, given that scattered is probably town (didn't expect that), I should be asking you that same question, I think.

Now, as for that reason:
I've been, as much as possible, trying to contribute to town efforts and information - I've tried to show scum signs as I saw them.
Given that this is D3, and that role flips aren't shown, I have no idea if they worked, though.
And since scattered was the one attacked last night, he's likely town, which negates my thoughts D2.

...wow. My efforts were pretty worthless, huh? Kidding, but not much.
Still, I've been giving an unbiased (as much as I can give an unbiased) view of the game state.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Zone Q11 has been revived! He can post in-thread, cast votes, use actions, be acted on and do anything else that any living player can do.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Like all other flips in this game, this information is not revealed in the day / night update.

Nice

Alright so we are back to ephemera .. there is also Nick.
I guess we just pick one because we don’t lose after one mislynch?

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Zone Q11 has been revived! He can post in-thread, cast votes, use actions, be acted on and do anything else that any living player can do.
NGL scattered, I thought you forgot about me.
...well then. I got a new role.
...not fun.
I want my revival ice cream back...!

Anyhow, I am now a Non-Compulsive Dreaming God.
Good luck with nerfing this; I don't even know what they do myself.

Back on topic: Let's lynch someone already.
Currently we are at:
Mera
Zone
Nick
scattered (dying)

Majority is 3 votes.
It's all between Mera and Nick.
Nick redirected me while Mera was a roleswapper...
Welp. Nothing to be read here. Let's bruteforce the hell out of this!

Lynch A -> Leftover: Zone and B (scattered dies), A dies at Night 3
If A is scum, then nobody gets attacked at Night.
If B is scum, then I will get attacked at Night and die at EOD4.

Basically, today should be LYLO, unless I somehow get myself a DI or revive someone.
IT'S ALL RNG. PRAY, NOW.

Zone Q11

Hey, have we ever thought of the possibility where all of us are actually town who's being killed by RNG?
I mean, this game's already bastard for adopting death delay without informing about it in the OP.
...nah. Too boring. I want my FFA after all.
LET'S GET TO LYNCHING!

##VOTE: Ephemera

I don't even SR you; between you and Nick, it's literally impossible to read your alignment based on tones.
All what I have left are roles. You are a redirector while Nick is... "a role which delays death".
... ...actually, now that I think about it, I am almost thinking that that role is a Plaguebearer, but if that were the case then Nick would've said it if he were town.
Ach, I must be rambling nonsense.

Anyhow, even though you will live on N3, I can't really afford any of my precious, precious potions to get wasted.
PRECIOUS! \o/
... ...okay, madness aside, I am bored now. Is there anyone to talk to? I need my sanity back.

Zone Q11

Basically, today should be LYLO, unless I somehow get myself a DI or revive someone.
Oh! New idea! What if Nick was last scum?
We lynch Mera, Mera lives on at N3. Mera forces Nick to target me.
This way, we get a 100% do or die!
If Nick is scum, then I will bleed at D4, and otherwise...
...actually, what does Drac's ability do again?
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, could you answer this?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, could you answer this?
The active allows me to pick a player and no player will be able to act on them during the night phase. I can't target myself, nor can I target the same player 2 nights in a row. If I block the night kill the ability becomes locked.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Jailkeeper then?
Redirector vs Jailkeeper... I dunno...
If you jail me, wouldn't that mean that you will roleblock me?
It means my ability ends up locked after blocking the night kill. The person I target can still act, just can't be targeted by anyone else.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
It means my ability ends up locked after blocking the night kill. The person I target can still act, just can't be targeted by anyone else.

Hmmm.
If this is true, that's not how I interpreted what Drac said at all. This doesn't make people live longer.
Thus, the living past lynch/nightkill can be safely assumed as part of the mechanics.

Next:
Like Zone said about me, I have no notable SR on Nick.
I mean, given the gamestate, I kind of have to, but besides that, all that I have as sus from Nick is... not being that active?
I thought scattered was the scum - a scary possibility, considering he's the mayor. But now that he's dying, he's practically, and for all intents and purposes, confotown.
The scum could be Drac, dead after N2. Still, I have to assume it's not.
Thus, that leaves Nick as potential mafia, despite my lack of scumreads.

##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Also, regarding the plans/ideas.

Lynch A -> Leftover: Zone and B (scattered dies), A dies at Night 3
If A is scum, then nobody gets attacked at Night.
If B is scum, then I will get attacked at Night and die at EOD4.

If A (whoever is lynched) is scum, they'll die SoD4. That means they can nightkill. Still, Zone/B (whoever is attacked) will be left alive until EoD4, so that point is moot.
Still, lynching scum today is the only way.

This, unfortunately, cannot happen, because if the ability works as Nick said it, it doesn't extend the wait period before death.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Hmmm.
If this is true, that's not how I interpreted what Drac said at all. This doesn't make people live longer.
Thus, the living past lynch/nightkill can be safely assumed as part of the mechanics.

Next:
Like Zone said about me, I have no notable SR on Nick.
I mean, given the gamestate, I kind of have to, but besides that, all that I have as sus from Nick is... not being that active?
I thought scattered was the scum - a scary possibility, considering he's the mayor. But now that he's dying, he's practically, and for all intents and purposes, confotown.

״I thought scattered was THE scum” like the one scum in the game- might be a slip as you as scum know you are the only one.
That’s a little thing to go by but that’s all I’ve got.

##VOTE: ephemera

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Wait, just noticed this. "do anything else that any living player can do." Does that mean Zone isn't living? What would that entail, even, if that were true?

״I thought scattered was THE scum” like the one scum in the game- might be a slip as you as scum know you are the only one.
That’s a little thing to go by but that’s all I’ve got.
Yeah, it's a small thing haha.
I'm just playing right now as if there is only one mafia, because if there are two (still living) scum players, then we're dead.
I see how that could seem like a scumslip though.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
That is the passive ability: as long as the person with the ability is alive, all death is delayed by one phase.
I was explaining the active ability as that was what it seemed Zone was interested in

Ephemera

just a little longer...
That is the passive ability: as long as the person with the ability is alive, all death is delayed by one phase.
I was explaining the active ability as that was what it seemed Zone was interested in

Woah, that's interesting, actually.
I'm too sleepy right now to properly give thoughts on this, but.
I will give thoughts on this when I can.
There's something to be made from this - I can feel it.

Zone Q11

Rolestopper + Bodyguard then. Hm... I wonder if you're lying? If you're BG, then I would be screwed... wait, nope. I won't be.
We lynch Mera, I hit Mera with a random ability, you target me.
This way, even if Mera redirects us to each other, I won't have any loss whatsoever!
After all; I don't even know what the heck my abilities do! ...wait, if you're a Rolestopper, then Mera can't even use their ability.
...LET'S LYNCH MERA! \o/

Zone Q11

Drac can't be mafia assuming there is only 1 mafia, since someone attacked scattered N2, and nobody claims to be a Vigilante.
You and Nick are in a thunderdome. There is no such thing as "potential"!
It's either you or him, and by the way you are talking, I am only becoming more certain that it is you!

Zone Q11

If A (whoever is lynched) is scum, they'll die SoD4. That means they can nightkill. Still, Zone/B (whoever is attacked) will be left alive until EoD4, so that point is moot.
Still, lynching scum today is the only way.
Okay. I am wrong about the nightkill, but N3's target HAS TO BE ME.
I am the confirmed town, since scattered got attacked after I was dead EOD2.
Whoever attacked him couldn't have been me.
This, unfortunately, cannot happen, because if the ability works as Nick said it, it doesn't extend the wait period before death.
I forgot that scum can still attack, so the plan was indeed leading to failure no matter what.
However, what are you talking about Nick? Tell me; what do you think is his ability?
Wait, just noticed this. "do anything else that any living player can do." Does that mean Zone isn't living? What would that entail, even, if that were true?
1. It means I am alive again.
2. You are literally changing topics to keep yourself alive. Yeah... are you ready to give up?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D3 Vote Count #1

Ephemera: 2 | Zone Q11 [#206], scattered mind [#213]
TeamAqua4Life: 1 | Ephemera [#211]

No vote: TeamAqua4Life

Majority: 3 votes
Hours remaining: 19 hours remaining
Past vote count: n/a
Note: This vote count DOES NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.