Finished Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage - Hosted by VioletValkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate Alfze to replace Jade.

No need to hesitate on this vote. Everyone just vote for Flour and the next phase can start by the time Violet wakes up :p

Well played Flour.

Week Five - Thursday: Final Report

Welcome, workers, to the final report. In a short amount of time, one of you will be fired, unable to continue playing the game or discuss the game with any of your fellow houseguests. The currently nominated houseguests are:
EurekaTingz | Alfze

A reminder to everyone, all you have to do is message me privately in PMs or Discord PMs who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. But remember, while they'll no longer stand in your way to the top of the chain, they will become part of the jury, able to affect how the game plays, and maybe some other fun little twists.~

You have until December 11th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. This gives you 24 hours, on top of the technical extension you've had ever since Celever posted his re-nomination. Several of you already submitted votes to me to wake up to, so thank you for taking that initiative.
A reminder that not voting will cost you a reputation penalty, and that it will be harsher for votes. Once all votes have been received, regardless of deadline, an update will be released and one person will be evicted. You have until the deadline to change your vote, however the final vote cannot be changed, and your votes cannot be changed after the deadline.
A reminder that once again, @Celever as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie. He has already tried, and I had to tell him no. Flour and Alfze also may not vote, because they're nominees, and that's just silly. Come on.

Have fun, houseguests, and good luck. It looks like one of you will need it.~​

Week Five - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
EurekaTingz | Alfze

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
EurekaTingz
EurekaTingz
EurekaTingz
EurekaTingz
...and EurekaTingz.

By a vote of 5-0, the fifth person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage... is EurekaTingz. Thank you for playing!

Welcome to the jury! Keep in touch with the game and myself because at the end, your opinions on the house and finalists will give the final answer on the winner of the game.

These votes are not in a set order. They have been randomized to assure anonymity among those in question.

Everyone, thank you for your votes, and for your hard work! Otsukare!

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! You will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

You have just under 24 hours or until December 11th, at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 6!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 7

Week Six - Opening

Good morning everyone! Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
NONE

Alfze: +2 | Celever: -1 | Ephemera: 0| Fiery_Lugia: 0
Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -3 | Vom: -4

That's right! Your reputation is the exact same as last week! No boosts, no drops. Instead, we'll be going over something fun!

Week Six - Ribbon Ceremony

To begin this week, I'd like to go over a very special power that can be yours for the price of only all of the love in the world!
At the end of last week, I asked the audience to not judge your reputation, but instead decide who of the seven remaining houseguests deserve the biggest advantage this game will ever see, the Ribbon Trophy!

This Trophy gives you complete immunity this week! You cannot be nominated for eviction, given votes, or in any way be threatened with being removed from the game this week! Complete immunity, no twists, tricks, ifs ands or buts!

However, only one lucky houseguest will obtain the Trophy, and it's balanced out by not allowing you to be booked for any shifts, restraining you from winning competitions, as well as voting at the end of the week! Your vote weight will be brought to zero while you hold the Trophy! It only remains for this one week, so really make your immunity count! Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for... Who gets the Ribbon Trophy? Let's read off the votes!

Alfze
Alfze
Ephemera
Alfze
Alfze
Alfze

Congratulations to Alfze, the winner of the Ribbon Trophy! Make it count!

Week Six - Monday: Opening Shift

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... Poom!

REGULATIONS:
You have until December 13th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition!
As the previous week's Head of Household, Celever is unable to participate in this competition.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 140 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -3 | Vom: -4

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

Last edited:
Week Six - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 3160 points (2600 + 560 reputation)
2nd place: @mirdo with 3080 points (3500 - 420 reputation)
3rd place: @Fiery_Lugia with 2950 points (2950 x1 reputation)

This means @Jadethepokemontrainer is this week's Head of Household! You have 24 hours from this post, or until December 14th, at 2:00PM PST to name your two nominations for this week's Power of Veto competition!

Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -3 | Vom: -4​

This is the nomination ceremony~

The first Houseguest I have nominated is..
mirdo

The second Houseguest I have nominated is...
Celever

Y'all, this is what the majority wanted, it's nothing personal. Feel free to contact me with any questions :)

Week Six - Wednesday: Closing Shift

The following players have been nominated!
mirdo | Celever

This week's Closing Shift features the following players! No other player may participate in this competition!

WORKERS BOOKED:
@Jadethepokemontrainer - Head of Household
@mirdo - Nominee
@Celever - Nominee
@Fiery_Lugia - "Random" Draw
@Vom - "Random" Draw
@Ephemera - "Random" Draw

COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... Avoider!

REGULATIONS:
You have until December 16th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you roughly 52.5 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 30.5 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -3 | Vom: -4​

Week Six- Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 2231 points (2109 + 122 reputation)
2nd place: @Fiery_Lugia with 1405 points (1405 x1 reputation)
3rd place: @Ephemera with 1079 points (1079 x1 reputation)

Congrats to @Jadethepokemontrainer for winning this competition!

As the winner of the Power of Veto, Jade has 24 hours, or until December 10th at 2:00PM PST to either use the veto and name his vetoed nominee, or discard the veto. At that time, this week's HoH (Jade) must make a renomination, if necessary.​

Last edited:
Woot y'all let's get this done and over with~

Ima use the veto
on...
wait for it...
mirdo
and replace him...
with...
Vom

Sorry not sorry for all the spoilers and good luck with the votes everyone :)

Week Six - Thursday: Final Report

Welcome, workers, to the final report. In a short amount of time, one of you will be fired, unable to continue playing the game or discuss the game with any of your fellow houseguests. The currently nominated houseguests are:
Vom | Celever

A reminder to everyone, all you have to do is message me privately in PMs or Discord PMs who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. But remember, while they'll no longer stand in your way to the top of the chain, they will become part of the jury, able to affect how the game plays, and maybe some other fun little twists.~

You have until December 17th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. This gives you 24 hours.
A reminder that not voting will cost you a reputation penalty, and that it will be harsher for votes. Once all votes have been received, regardless of deadline, an update will be released and one person will be evicted. You have until the deadline to change your vote, however the final vote cannot be changed, and your votes cannot be changed after the deadline.
A reminder that once again, @Jadethepokemontrainer as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie. @Alfze may also not vote, due to the effects of his Ribbon Trophy.

Week Six - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
Vom | Celever

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
Celever
Vom
Vom

By a vote of 2-1, the sixth person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage... is Vom. Thank you for playing!

Welcome to the jury! Keep in touch with the game and myself because at the end, your opinions on the house and finalists will give the final answer on the winner of the game.

These votes are not in a set order. They have been randomized to assure anonymity among those in question.

Everyone, thank you for your votes, and for your hard work! Otsukare!

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! You will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

You have just under 24 hours or until December 18th, at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 7!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 6

Week Seven - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
Alfze: -3 (-1)
Jadethepokemontrainer: -1 (+3)
mirdo: -2 (-5)

Fiery_Lugia: 0 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +3 | mirdo: -5

Now that we've had our first person hit -5 reputation, I'd like to announce a little debuff that comes with that.
The removal of vote weight.
From this point forwards, I can reveal that anyone with -5 or lower reputation cannot vote at the end of the week. You're welcome to interpret more out of those words than I'm telling you, because once again, different things happen the higher or lower up the reputation ladder you are.
I hope you all understand that reputation isn't simply a point boost in competitions. It shapes your whole game.

Now that you know your current reputation scores, let's start your next shift!

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... Dodge!

REGULATIONS:
You have until December 20th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
As the previous week's Head of Household, Jade is unable to participate in this competition.

You will gain or lose 1,765 points per point of reputation for this competition.

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.

Last edited:
Week Seven - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Ephemera with 693,355 points (693,355 x1 reputation)
2nd place: @Celever with 672,950 points (674,700 - 1,750 reputation)
3rd place: @mirdo with 219,200 points (227,950 - 8,750 reputation)

This means @Ephemera is this week's Head of Household! You have 24 hours from this post, or until December 21st, at 2:00PM PST to name your two nominations for this week's Power of Veto competition!

Fiery_Lugia: 0 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +3 | mirdo: -5​

Okay, so I need to nominate two people.

The two houseguests I am nominating are:
Celever and Fiery_Lugia.

You’re both quite strong players, in competitions and in social connections.
No hard feelings, and good luck in the PoV!

Week Seven - Wednesday: Closing Shift

The following players have been nominated!
Celever | Fiery_Lugia

This week's Closing Shift features the following players! No other player may participate in this competition!

WORKERS BOOKED:
@Ephemera - Head of Household
@Celever - Nominee
@Fiery_Lugia - Nominee
@Alfze - "Random" Draw
@Jadethepokemontrainer - "Random" Draw
@mirdo - "Random" Draw

COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... Box Tower!

REGULATIONS:
You have until December 23rd at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you roughly 47 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

At this deadline, the game will enter a 3 day hiatus for the holidays, and will continue until December 30th, where it will then enter another 3 day hiatus for the new year, commencing again on January 2nd, 2020. The plan is to finish the week during this time, which will allow for time for houseguests to check in with me for the rest of the game and the holiday season, to ensure the rest of the game runs smoothly.

You will gain or lose 2.5 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Week Seven - Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 153.5 points (146 + 7.5 reputation)
2nd place: @Celever with 141.5 points (144 - 2.5 reputation)
3rd place: @Ephemera with 77 points (77 x1 reputation)

Congrats to @Jadethepokemontrainer for winning this competition!

As the winner of the Power of Veto, Jade has 72 hours, or until December 26th at 2:00PM PST to either use the veto and name his vetoed nominee, or discard the veto.

Your decision must be made before this deadline, however the game will enter a short hiatus for the holidays as stated in the above post. Upon returning, Ephemera will have 24 hours to make a re-nomination if necessary, where the voting will then begin.​

Week Seven - Thursday: Final Report

Celever | Fiery_Lugia

You have until December 27th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. This gives you 24 hours.
A reminder that once again, @Ephemera as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie.

Week Seven - Thursday: The End

Celever | Fiery_Lugia

FL
Cel

This is our first vote tie! In this event, our Head of Household, Ephemera must vote to break the tie! The person they vote for will be immediately evicted and removed to the game, filling the next seat on our jury.

@Ephemera, you have just over 25 hours, or until December 28th at 2:00PM PST to make your vote public in-thread. In the event you do not vote, your vote will be randomized at the deadline.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back