Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Ephemera is the only one I can think of being scum.

zone is a walking dead town.
GM Drac openly admitting of targeting the mayor less likely to be scum.
Ephemera was the only one interested about who the mayor is now.

##VOTE: ephemera
him being interested atleast mean that he isn't one, SM does being a mayor having a second role or just receiving an extra temp ability

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Woah, a lot has happened... I'd like to share stuff now.

First, a quick justification - I was curious and echoing your question, Scattered. I'm confused as to how that makes me scumlean?

Now, to other thoughts.
If you claim to be vigilante now, I promise I won't tunnel you as bad as eevee.
Hang on, Zone, what makes you think that there is a vigilante in the currently used roles? If there were a vig in the setup, it could be in the unused roles for all we know. Was there something that confirmed a vig - the attack notification maybe? (although I thought that was the scum action?)

Alright. So you claim to be not the vigi.
That leaves us with Drac and scattered.
Who do you think it is?
Whoever it is; if you don't push / pressure / vote that person, you will go back to PoE.
Now, to thoughts about who the vig is - if there is one.
Nick has already claimed redirector, Piplup was Don Tillman, Zone is a role cop/retributionist, and GM Drac has something to do with why Piplup didn't die quickly (as seen in the next quoted post I will discuss), so it's probably not Drac either. That leaves scattered as the most likely vig candidate.
If the vig isn't scattered, Drac could also be it, but I don't think it's likely that he has both a vig and a death delay (or something).

I did something to sm, not saying what but the delay of death is part of an ability. Dunno if it would get triggered everytime, but might as well take advantage of it
Is the delay of death the main thing, or is there another effect? Not sure how I feel about this... something just feels off. Just a gut feeling, I'll need more impressions to get a better picture.

TL;DR
I don't know how being curious about the mayor makes me scumlean.
How does Zone know there is a vig in the roles? It could be because someone got attacked, but that could also be the nightkill action.
If there is a vig, it's likely scattered. Maybe Drac if he's keeping his info secret.
I'm not sure what vibes I'm getting from Drac.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I did something to sm, not saying what but the delay of death is part of an ability. Dunno if it would get triggered everytime, but might as well take advantage of it
Alright, fair enough. NEXT!
--- --- ---
GM Drac openly admitting of targeting the mayor less likely to be scum.
How is openly targetting you not-so-scummy?
And who did you target N1?
How is being interested in the Mayor's identity anywhere close to suspicious?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE:
scattered mind

Zone Q11

Hang on, Zone, what makes you think that there is a vigilante in the currently used roles? If there were a vig in the setup, it could be in the unused roles for all we know. Was there something that confirmed a vig - the attack notification maybe? (although I thought that was the scum action?)
If there was actually a vigilante, then they would've claimed by now so they can become clear of suspicion.
However, now that everyone has confirmed to not claim vigilante, it is 100% certain that I was attacked by a faction kill rather than a vig-shot.
Now, to thoughts about who the vig is - if there is one.
Nick has already claimed redirector, Piplup was Don Tillman, Zone is a role cop/retributionist, and GM Drac has something to do with why Piplup didn't die quickly (as seen in the next quoted post I will discuss), so it's probably not Drac either. That leaves scattered as the most likely vig candidate.
If the vig isn't scattered, Drac could also be it, but I don't think it's likely that he has both a vig and a death delay (or something).
You forget one thing; yourself. You are still not out from the PoE.
Aside from that; ALL EYES ON SCATTERED.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D2 Vote Count #1

Ephemera: 1 | scattered mind [#140]
scattered mind: 1 | Zone Q11 [#145]

GM Draclord: 0 | Zone Q11 [#135-#145]

No vote: TheAquaPiplup, TeamAqua4Life

Majority: 3 votes
Hours remaining: 44 hours remaining
Past vote count: n/a
Note: This vote count DOES NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

This is an official announcement on behalf of the executive office of the mayor! From it, you decipher that:

Ephemera currently has the role of not a sheep. Their abilities allows them to steal the vote of whoever voted them first, as well as drive two players to each other during the night.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
So that confirm Ephemera having the role i sign ip with. N a normal setup it would really fit a scum role and also a nice way be used as scum scapegoat in large4 games

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Ephemera currently has the role of not a sheep. Their abilities allows them to steal the vote of whoever voted them first, as well as drive two players to each other during the night.

Huh. Not sure how the mayor could do that, since scattered said it was only forcing a no lynch, but maybe it changes as the game goes on - I mean, forcing a no lynch later on is pretty powerful. I also thought Zone was the role cop?

Still, it is accurate. Sorry Nick, I had to use the ability on someone.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Huh. Not sure how the mayor could do that, since scattered said it was only forcing a no lynch, but maybe it changes as the game goes on - I mean, forcing a no lynch later on is pretty powerful. I also thought Zone was the role cop?

Have you voted anyone? You are not in the VC

Zone Q11

1. Tell me what just happened.
2. I am the role cop who got redirected by Nick into Piplup.
3. If you vote scattered now, you will instantly hammer him.

@scattered mind, until you answer my questions, you will not get away from me.
Even if this game is one of the most silent FM games I have played in my life, you are not allowed to skip over anyone's contents.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Alright. Let's discuss.

First - I am not a sheep - which initially required me to choose a player at night and swap abilities with them. Since I needed to do so for the ability, I chose Nick at random, resulting in my current abilities, which have been reported.

Gladly, I was the redirector that messed with other people's minds.
That's why Nick emphasized was here. Again, sorry for that - I had to choose, so I chose you at random.

Okay, now let's talk the mayor.
No one has been claiming mayor - for a reason now that this announcement has appeared.

you have the extra ability of forcing a no lynch.

Scattered, you said the mayoral role allowed a forced no lynch. Would you know anything about this public report ability?
So, the mayor can post messages, and is apparently a flavor cop. Whether that is up to role or due to being mayor is in question.
Let's analyze.

Someone learnt a customer's name.
On second thought, the first one might have been me, which means that there should also be a flavor cop in this game.
Piplup analyzed.Nick redirected me.??? attacked me.I rolecopped Piplup.
Now that the first ability is most likely Piplup's - the analyzing one - is it possible that the fourth report - learning a customer's name - wasn't you, Zone? If so, this could possibly be the mayor.

I'm talking about this because there are 2 parts to this report by the mayor. The public broadcast, and the flavor cop. I'm not sure if they are both part of the mayor's role - if they are, this discussion doesn't matter.
Still, if the mayor's report is only a public broadcast, there is another flavor cop besides Zone - since Zone said he was redirected to Piplup - which means that someone is not being forthright with the town. Also, since the report was in the middle of the day, it must be one of us who are alive.
Not sure where this might go, but I'm getting bad gut feelings about the mayor. Now I'm even more curious as to who it could be.

Unanswered questions and other business:

So tell me; why did you target me, and why did you specifically redirect me to Piplup!?
I'd like to reiterate this: Nick, why did you redirect Zone and Piplup to each other? I'm p sure Zone hadn't told his roles, and Piplup was probably going to die anyway, so what was your thought process here?

Piplup dying late would probably because of my ability
Alright: Confess. What did you do last night and why do you think you were the reason why Piplup's death was delayed?
You've been vague about this, and I don't think you've given a clear answer (that I understand, at least). Could you be a bit more specific as to why it would make Piplup die later, and when you used it?

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
1. Tell me what just happened.
2. I am the role cop who got redirected by Nick into Piplup.
3. If you vote scattered now, you will instantly hammer him.

@scattered mind, until you answer my questions, you will not get away from me.
Even if this game is one of the most silent FM games I have played in my life, you are not allowed to skip over anyone's contents.

It was just a tease to get a response to analyze. I am the mayor. Nothing has changed. I still have the option to end the day with a no lynch. If ephemera votes me he is 100% scum

Ephemera

just a little longer...
It was just a tease to get a response to analyze. I am the mayor. Nothing has changed. I still have the option to end the day with a no lynch. If ephemera votes me he is 100% scum

Okay, this changes things. Scattered is still the mayor, and somehow he posted my role publicly.
Scattered, care to tell about your thought process behind this, and how you did this?
As far as I remember, you didn't state this ability as part of the mayor, so you kept it hidden. Not necessarily a bad thing, just wondered why you'd do that.
I find this a little sus.

I'd vote you, but I did realize that it's a hammer, and although I am indeed sus of you, I've already made my view on hammers clear. We need more discussion.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
To get responses. Also to catch someone on a lie maybe.

why did you force my vote to be match to yours?

The mayor has many abilities. Again, thanks for electing me.

Zone Q11

Now that the first ability is most likely Piplup's - the analyzing one - is it possible that the fourth report - learning a customer's name - wasn't you, Zone? If so, this could possibly be the mayor.

I'm talking about this because there are 2 parts to this report by the mayor. The public broadcast, and the flavor cop. I'm not sure if they are both part of the mayor's role - if they are, this discussion doesn't matter.
I am 100+% against this theory. I have received a repeat of Piplup's role, so that last action was definitely me.
To get responses. Also to catch someone on a lie maybe.

why did you force my vote to be match to yours?

The mayor has many abilities. Again, thanks for electing me.
1. What lie is there to be made, when the only thing Mera said was that their ability was weak?
2. "Why did you force my vote to match yours?", asks the one who triggered a passive ability.
3. Spill it out, or you will die.
I'd vote you, but I did realize that it's a hammer, and although I am indeed sus of you, I've already made my view on hammers clear. We need more discussion.
I care not for your view on hammer. I will give you one chance.

##UNVOTE

Vote scattered, and push him to L-1, or I will push my vote on you instead.

@GM DracLord, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Come and join the discussion.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Alright, yeah sorry. Had stuff going on.
So tell me; why did you target me, and why did you specifically redirect me to Piplup!?

Nick, why did you redirect Zone and Piplup to each other? I'm p sure Zone hadn't told his roles, and Piplup was probably going to die anyway, so what was your thought process here?

My process was to merely semi-clear Zone to myself to avoid any previous disposition I had towards him in past games. we see where that got us. Anyway, Zone, who would you have targeted had I not interfered.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Wait, wait, wait, hold up.

I redirected Zone and Piplup into each other.
Zone targeted Piplup
Piplup targeted Zone
Ephe swapped abilities with me

Drac claims to have targeted scattered

Assuming Drac is being truthful in targeting scattered, who did you, scattered, target?

Status
Not open for further replies.