Finished Mafia LIX-II: Make-A-Mafia: Game Over - Innocents Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I actually voted Piplup for mayor. Reason is that I imagined a Piplup with a cylinder hat and a mustache and it made me giggle
...I have a feeling the tie was everyone voting each other.

By the way @TheAquaPiplup, I don't think liking posts is allowed in this forum's meta.

Aside from that, can we get an early L-1? Also scattered, there are 2 Aquas; Piplup and Nick.

##VOTE: NICK

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Who did you all choose as mayor?
I chose you first and then Scattered second.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE:Aqua

Gives me some scummy vibes that you second this question- it’s a question that was asked twice +it’s about the scum team and I can see scum motivated to second this question to appear townie+ You second Zone and Zone did not respond.
The question I seconded(?) was the one about what happens at a tie in the lynching, not the one on the scum knowing each other.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
@bbninjas, do the Mafia (if there are 2 of them) know each other?
I will not be answering any questions regarding the mafian team, unless it is to clarify some information that I have already given.

@bbninjas, in addition to this question, what happens if we have a tie for lynch at EOD?
What happens in a tie is a secret — but
ties are bad, don’t end the day with ties :p

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I voted Drac - like you, Zone, just a random vote. Still wondering who to vote for now, though.

Zone Q11

I will not be answering any questions regarding the mafian team, unless it is to clarify some information that I have already given.
Got it. I hereby assume -not based off your posts- that there are 1-1 Maf-Neut, or 2 Mafs in the game.

Alright you five, I am repeating my past question: What's the meta we're trying to make? I see scattered attacking Nick, which is a good start, but I was talking about "Should we No Lynch D1?" and "Should we claim now already? Is it too soon?"

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I'm not sure a claim would do much, if you ask me. Alignments were randomly assigned to roles according to our host.

Although, there is the possibility of coming up with a plan involving our abilities, then whoever doesn't follow is scum? Not really sure about that course of action.

In other words, I don't think a claim is necessary, but I could be wrong.

Zone Q11

I'm not sure a claim would do much, if you ask me. Alignments were randomly assigned to roles according to our host.
Although, there is the possibility of coming up with a plan involving our abilities, then whoever doesn't follow is scum? Not really sure about that course of action.
In other words, I don't think a claim is necessary, but I could be wrong.
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - alright.
##UNVOTE
We should lynch someone today because we are few and if there was any time a mafian was likely to be lynched D1 it is now.
Okay, so how about this: We all claim roles, we formulate a plan for the night, and then we lynch someone who seems the most useless.
If roles are NAI anyways, then we might as well claim them out in the open.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
I mean, I would prefer not to be lynched now, because my role can seem "useless," but I'm not sure.

Still, the plan sounds... well, sound, at least from my opinion.

Zone Q11

...I don't know. The only useless role I know in this setup is my original role; the Hunter.
By the way @TheAquaPiplup, where are you? Come and join the RVS!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D1 Vote Count #2

scattered mind: 1 | GM Draclord [#31]
TheAquaPiplup: 1 | Ephemera [#33]
TeamAqua: 1 |scattered mind [#40-#50], Zone Q11 [#43]

Ephemera: 0 | Zone Q11 [#30-#43]
Zone Q11: 0 | scattered mind [#34-#40]

No vote: TheAquaPiplup, TeamAqua4Life, scattered mind

Majority: 4 votes
Hours remaining: 48 hours remaining
Past vote count: [#1]
Note: This vote count DOES NOT* show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

The other vote count also did NOT show changes in vote weights.

scattered mind has been elected Mayor! He will receive some special powers.

Zone Q11

##VOTE: scattered mind

Alright scattered, I voted you for mayor, so fess up what you have.
Also, where is everyone? I get that we only have six players, but this is twice as silent as my homeforum without me.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
So, does anyone else have any thoughts on the idea of mass-claiming? I think it's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure.

Zone Q11

##VOTE:THEAQUAPIPLUP
I voted for scattered mind
Okay... Why are you voting yourself?
So, does anyone else have any thoughts on the idea of mass-claiming? I think it's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure.
I am interested in it, but let's hold a small discussion about the pros and the cons about it.
Pros: We get to discuss what to do at night.
Cons: Mafia gets a choice of targets, and what's worse is the possibility of fake claims.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Cons: Mafia gets a choice of targets, and what's worse is the possibility of fake claims.

I think this is the main counterargument for a massclaim. Sure, we get to plan for this night, but then the mafia can just kill whoever they think is most useful to town.
Not that a massclaim would be without its merits, but yeah.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Also, we only have <48 hours left in this day. What's the plan re: lynching? Should we/should we not lynch?
(i think someone's discussed this already, but i still think it needs thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.