'Pokemon V' Mechanic Announced: Zacian V, Zamazenta V from 'Sword & Shield!'

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Since cards like Catcher and Switch are in "D" block, like Japan usually have, we safely say that outside in Japan, we will safely get these in our format. Also, Japan is not worrying about losing cards like Switch when the Nov. Rotation hits.

Pls. Tell me if our lovely Ice-head Penguin is in those Starter decks.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
I hope the Sandaconda comes in the English blisters. It's my favorite gen 8 Pokemon by far. I'll buy 10 of them just to have 10 promos.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
The lack of a Psychic deck to give us Hatterene in the TCG immediately is a hate crime.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Also, Victini, Regirock and Tapu Koko are not in Swish's 400 + 35, so surely the TCG is not following the National Dex purge to the letter.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
The lack of a Psychic deck to give us Hatterene in the TCG immediately is a hate crime.
I only just realized this because you mentioned it, this is an outrage, we want Hatterene now please

Also, Victini, Regirock and Tapu Koko are not in Swish's 400 + 35, so surely the TCG is not following the National Dex purge to the letter.
Yep, I'm hoping this is what it implies. Dexit was already a mistake, I don't need it to translate to the one current part of the franchise I still have, lol.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
So "Fine Band" according to the anonymous source in Japan, does +10 dmg to the opponent's actie. Kind like 1/2 Muscle Band, and Team Yell Grunt lets you pick an energy attached to your opponent's Poksmon and put it on the top of their deck

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
I assume and I hope that Starter Sets are partially limited to Galar Dex to make them more in-line with that game and we'll see the rest of the Pokemon in the set - or maybe the future sets, nobody said there's space for all 900 Pokemon in Base SwSh.
However, there is no reason for the TCG to be as unfinished as the games.

Interesting, however, that we still haven't seen V-Maxes. It appears that these cards aren't just stepping stones towards a much more interesting V-Max, they're just terrible and that's it.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Wowowow, many new Trainers!

Fine Band - it's fine. It says it in the name, what else do you want?
Poke Kid - Reprint-friendly Trevor. They could have just reprinted Trevor, but I won't be mad if they super-promise to reprint Poke Kid in the future.
Rotom Bike - 1st Turn Supporter ban ahoy. I predict they'll bring us "permitted supporter effects" (aka not screwing with your opponent's cards) in the form of Items that end your turn. Or they could just reprint Judge with "Can't be used during your first turn". Suit yourselves.
Giant Charm - Might be somewhat playable. That's all.
Team Yell Grunt - Can't wait to get slammed with this on opp's turn one when they're going second, so I can NOT play a supporter and NOT get any energy advantage.
Hop - I've heard his brother is an Undefeated Champion, but that might just be a rumor. Will investigate.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
The starters.....I was having higher expectations for them since this metagame is not kind to non-GXs. Especially Stage 2 non-GXs. Cinderace looks like the only viable one thanks to Welder. If they gave Rilaboom one less grass energy cost we can go....maybe... Bolthund "BEST BOY" is one I am loving!! Lightning types have so much support to at least make a fun deck out of it