Finished Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage - Hosted by VioletValkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @EurekaTingz with 73,595,445 points ( 8312652 + 65282793 reputation)
2nd place: @Nature Girl Mae with 72,243,358 points (6960565 + 65282793 reputation)
3rd place: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK with 30,663,471 points (8,902,540 + 21,760,931 reputation)

Congrats to @EurekaTingz for winning this competition, as well as both competitions of the week!

VETO TYPE:
Flour has chosen to use the Diamond Power of Veto this week, and use it on Nick. This means that Nick is no longer a nominee, or at risk for eviction.
From this point forwards, Flour has 23.5 hours, or until November 14th at 2:00PM PST to name a replacement nominee in-thread! Voting will then start once an update has been made.​

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Oh, and another thing. You guys can come out now. <3

For those of you whose alliance chats and discussion have been locked, you may continue to discuss the game normally in your regular alliance chat. All chats and Discord channels have been unlocked, and all discussion is permitted.

I hope you made some wonderful friends.~

Now back to Flour's re-nomination as HoH.

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, dirty move Violet.

Ahem, now on to the tricky part. I am choosing to re-nominate Jade. This is nothing personal, it's just I'm unsure about where your head is at right now. Sorry if it seems cruel, it's just a game.

Good luck you two.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Wow, dirty move Violet.
Thanks. <3

Week Two - Thursday: Final Report

Welcome, workers, to the final report. In a short amount of time, one of you will be fired, unable to continue playing the game or discuss the game with any of your fellow houseguests. The currently nominated houseguests are:
@Jadethepokemontrainer | @Nature Girl Mae

A reminder to everyone, all you have to do is message me privately in PMs or Discord PMs who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. But remember, while they'll no longer stand in your way to the top of the chain, they will become part of the audience, able to affect how the game plays, your reputation, and maybe some other fun little twists.~

You have until November 16th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict.
A reminder that not voting will cost you a reputation penalty, and that it will be harsher for votes. Once all votes have been received, regardless of deadline, an update will be released and one person will be evicted. You have until the deadline to change your vote, however the final vote cannot be changed, and your votes cannot be changed after the deadline.
@EurekaTingz as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie.

Have fun, houseguests, and good luck. It looks like one of you will need it.~​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
Jadethepokemontrainer | Nature Girl Mae

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
Jade
Jade
Mae
Mae
Jade
Mae
Mae
Mae

By a vote of 5-3, the second person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage...
is Mae. Thank you for playing!

Keep in touch with me, because as a member of the audience, you'll be given the ability to change how this game plays out, with special priority for being a houseguest of yours truly, that is!

These votes are not in a set order. They have been randomized to assure anonymity among those in question.

Everyone, thank you for your votes, and for your hard work! Otsukare!

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! Along with your newest member, our recently evicted, you will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

You have 52 hours or until November 18th, at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 2!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 10

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
Celever: -1 (-2)
EurekaTingz: +1, -1 (0)
MCGRaven: +1, -1 (0)
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: -1 (0)
Vom: -2 (-2)

Alfze: +1 | Celever: -2 | Ephemera: 0 | Fiery_Lugia: +1
EurekaTingz: +3 | Jadethepokemontrainer: 0 | mirdo: -3
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: 0 | MCGRaven: 0 | Vom: -2

Now that you know your current reputation scores, let's start your next shift!

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... zBall 2!

REGULATIONS:
You have until November 20th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition!
As the previous week's Head of Household, EurekaTingz is unable to participate in this competition.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 11.25 points per point of reputation for this competition.

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: 0 | MCGRaven: 0 | Vom: -2​

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK with 268 points (268 x1 reputation)
2nd place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 242 points (242 x1 reputation)
3rd place: @Vom with 232.5 points (255 - 22.5 reputation)

This means @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK is this week's Head of Household! You have 24 hours from this post, or until November 21st, at 2:00PM PST to name your two nominations for this week's Power of Veto competition!

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Well, let's make this quick.

For my first nomination, I will return the favor to Flour (EurekaTingz) and nominate him.

And for my second nomination, Raven. Much like with Flour and I last week, we have that situation between me and Flour.

Nothing personal, a game is a game!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Wednesday: Closing Shift

The following players have been nominated!
EurekaTingz | MCGRaven

This week's Closing Shift features the following players! No other player may participate in this competition!

WORKERS BOOKED:
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Head of Household
@EurekaTingz - Nominee
@MCGRaven - Nominee
@Alfze - Random Draw
@Vom - Random Draw
@mirdo - Random Draw

COMPETITION:
So here's the thing. The original competition I was planning on using is unavailable, and therefore a back-up had to be chosen. Because of this, the reputation bonus for this challenge may be smaller than expected, and I had to pick the first thing that came up that I could work with. With that out of the way...

Today you'll be serving... Flappy Bird!

REGULATIONS:
You have until November 22nd at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 47.5 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 3 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week Three - Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @EurekaTingz with 50 points (41 + 9 reputation)
2nd place: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK with 40 points (40 x1 reputation)
3rd place: @Vom with 14 points (20 - 6 reputation)

Congrats to @EurekaTingz for winning this competition!

VETO TYPE:
Flour has chosen to use the Volatile Power of Veto this week, and to use it on himself. This means that Flour is no longer a nominee, or at risk for eviction, and is responsible for placing a replacement nominee on the block!
From this point forwards, Flour has 23.5 hours, or until November 23rd at 2:00PM PST to name a replacement nominee in-thread! Voting will then start once an update has been made.​

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week Three - Thursday: Final Report

Since Flour has not named their renomination, the selection was randomized. The following player has been nominated randomly:
Celever

Welcome, workers, to the final report. In a short amount of time, one of you will be fired, unable to continue playing the game or discuss the game with any of your fellow houseguests. The currently nominated houseguests are:
MCGRaven | Celever

A reminder to everyone, all you have to do is message me privately in PMs or Discord PMs who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. But remember, while they'll no longer stand in your way to the top of the chain, they will become part of the audience, able to affect how the game plays, your reputation, and maybe some other fun little twists.~

You have 27 hours, or until November 24th at 5:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict.
A reminder that not voting will cost you a reputation penalty, and that it will be harsher for votes. Once all votes have been received, regardless of deadline, an update will be released and one person will be evicted. You have until the deadline to change your vote, however the final vote cannot be changed, and your votes cannot be changed after the deadline.
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie.

Have fun, houseguests, and good luck. It looks like one of you will need it.~

REPUTATION CHANGES:
EurekaTingz: -2 (+1)

EurekaTingz: +1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: 0 | mirdo: -3

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week Three - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
MCGRaven | Celever

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
Celever
Raven
Raven
Raven
Raven
Raven
Raven

By a vote of 6-1, the third person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage... is Raven. Thank you for playing!

Keep in touch with me, because as a member of the audience, you'll be given the ability to change how this game plays out, with special priority for being a houseguest of yours truly, that is!

These votes are not in a set order. They have been randomized to assure anonymity among those in question.

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! Along with your newest member, our recently evicted, you will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

You have around 55 hours or until November 26, at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 4!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 9

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week Four - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Thank you all for being swift with your End of Week actions! Before we start your opening shift, I’d like to make an announcement I’m sure you’ll all be excited about: welcome to jury! On finale night, everyone currently left in the cafe will either be a finalist giving their case for why they deserve to win, or a member of the jury who will ultimately help decide the winner! Congratulations on making it this far!

Now, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
Fiery_Lugia: -1 (0)
EurekaTingz: +1, +1 (+3)
Jadethepokemontrainer: +1, +1 (+2)
mirdo: +1, +1 (-1)

Fiery_Lugia: 0 | EurekaTingz: +3 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +2
mirdo: -1 | TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: 0 | Vom: -2

Now that you know your current reputation scores, let's start your next shift!

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... T-Rex Game!

REGULATIONS:
You have until November 26th at 3:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you slightly more than 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
As the previous week's Head of Household, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK is unable to participate in this competition.

You will gain or lose 160 points per point of reputation for this competition.

mirdo: -1 | TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: 0 | Vom: -2

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week Four - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 14945 points (14625 + 320 reputation)
2nd place: @Ephemera with 8262 points (8262 x1 reputation)
3rd place: @mirdo with 4249 points (4409 - 160 reputation)

This means @Jadethepokemontrainer is this week's Head of Household! You have 23 hours from this post, or until November 27th, at 2:00PM PST to name your two nominations for this week's Power of Veto competition!

mirdo: -1 | TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: 0 | Vom: -2​

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Alright y'all, let's do this.

The first Houseguest I have nominated is..
Fiery_Lugia

The second Houseguest I have nominated is...
Nick (TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK)

Nothing personal of course, I haven't really talked to either of you so I don't know where your heads are at. I wish you both luck in the veto.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Wednesday: Closing Shift

The following players have been nominated!
Fiery_Lugia | TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

This week's Closing Shift features the following players! No other player may participate in this competition!

WORKERS BOOKED:
@Jadethepokemontrainer - Head of Household
@Fiery_Lugia - Nominee
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Nominee
@mirdo - Random Draw
@Ephemera - Random Draw
@Vom - Random Draw

COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... Jojo Frog!

REGULATIONS:
You have until November 29th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you just under 51 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

You will gain or lose 2.5 points per point of reputation for this competition.

mirdo: -1 | TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK: 0 | Vom: -2​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
? ? ?

Congrats to ? ? ? for winning this competition!

VETO TYPE:
This competition's winner has chosen to use the Secret Power of Veto, and use it on Fiery_Lugia. This means that FL is no longer a nominee, or at risk for eviction. In return, anyone in the house, including the winner of the Secret Power of Veto may be placed on the block as a nominee. This of course excludes the current HoH, who may not be nominated by themselves, and the current remaining nominee, who is currently remaining on the block.
From this point forwards, Jade has 24 hours, or until November 30th at 2:00PM PST to name a replacement nominee in-thread! Voting will then start once an update has been made.​

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Howdy howdy y'all, let's get this ball rolling.

I will be nominating Celever.

Houseguests ~
If you are unsure on who to vote, vote for Cel. He is aligned in some way with almost everyone in this house. If he's told you he's going to take you to the end with him, don't trust him, he's told everyone that. He's pocketing y'all and if he isn't taken out now he could easily continue to run this game himself.

This veto meeting is adjourned.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Thursday: Final Report

Celever | TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

You have until December 1st at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict.
@Jadethepokemontrainer as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie.

Have fun, houseguests, and good luck. It looks like one of you will need it.~​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four - Thursday: The End

Celever | TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Celever
Nick
Celever
Nick
Nick
Nick

By a vote of 4-2, the fourth person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage...
is Nick. Thank you for playing!

Welcome to the jury! Keep in touch with the game and myself because at the end, your opinions on the house and finalists will give the final answer on the winner of the game.

You have just above 50 hours or until December 2nd, at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 2!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.