Fall 2019 Collector's Chest Announced, Themed After Mewtwo Movie

when you click on the armored mewtwo image to make it larger, and then you click again to make it smaller, it moves to a different position lol.

UWU

How can you know? I heard this was tied into hidden fates
Nah if was hidden fates would have a shiny promo i would think, plus is already a number of hidden fates packs out in time for holidays so need some way of getting rid of them xy packs lol

Wish they used the version of the Pikachu promo that has Ash in it. All these years and I don't think we've gotten any of the infrequent Japanese cards that have Ash in English?

A Pikachu, Charizard, AND Evolutions pack?! That's one amazing bundle.

In all seriousness, for once the Charizard isn't that bad. The Armored Mewtwo art is also kinda cool.

Even the galar starter boxes are rocking evolutions packs.. i think this is a record a set thats being pushed out literally 2 generations later

Even the galar starter boxes are rocking evolutions packs.. i think this is a record a set thats being pushed out literally 2 generations later
Hmm... Maybe in terms of generations and official releases? But I do recall packs from the last 5 sets of the EX era being in EVERYTHING near the end of the DPPt era. I stopped collecting cards at some point around the end of the EX era, and then I started again when the Arceus set released. Granted, maybe this was mainly for repackaged products, but these 5 EX sets (released from early 2006 to early 2007) were in so many products around the Arceus and HGSS era (late 2009 to late 2010). Maybe even going into B&W? You couldn't escape them! lol

Back