Art Gallery scattered mind's Gallery :] - Taking Requests!

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Hi everyone! I decided to revive this thread. Recently I have been trying to draw with watercolor and permanent pen. This is one of my first attempts. Colors are not very accurate for the character I know but I still try to handle blending colors. Hope you like it.

2rpagld.jpg

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Mate, this is stunning! I especially love the mottled shading behind the veil and the shading on the hair (especially the white highlights!), the blending is fantastic.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
First original character! Although it seems like my brain may have been inspired by several existing characters :p
I tried to add background to make the piece a little bit more interesting but I think I could have made it lighter to make the character pop up more. I think the watercolor blended better than last time although I still need to work on highlights and unity of the color.
I’m still wondering how to call him.

2n8sg2o.jpg
2n8sg2o.jpg

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
In two days, you did THAT?!
Bravo. I’m stunned and might not be able to speak until next week.
Give yourself a pat on the back.

Turtwig

Retired retired Mod. Jovimohnaeliackvid.
Your first OC gives me heroic Zuko vibes!

Also, I love the shading on Alolan Marowak's skull, it really captures the darkened expression well. Cranking out quality art in a few days' time is amazing!

Anime Psyclone

System Failure
So a couple things. 1: Most of the images show as not available, sadly. 2: Could you possibly draw a fanmade mythical ice type that fulfills the "cute rare bean" trope? Like Celebi, Mew, or Jirachi for example.

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
As @Anime Psyclone said, lots of the images aren’t showing! I was thinking that you could draw a sableye and gabite fighting over a carbink, like it says it does in the USUM pokedex entry! And preferably, we can see the image.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Yeah most images are gone because I probably chose the wrong image hosting site. Not gonna happen in future drawings. Gonna work on your requests soon. Thank you for your support :)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Yeah most images are gone because I probably chose the wrong image hosting site. Not gonna happen in future drawings. Gonna work on your requests soon. Thank you for your support :)

It might be worth uploading all your old art to a site like DeviantArt, which has a private feature called a stash which works much like any 0ther image-hoster -- except you link the entire file as well as the individual images. That way we can still take a look at your old works!

Otherwise, are requests still open? I have some final Knightly Nights Pokemon I'm trying to find art for.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
It might be worth uploading all your old art to a site like DeviantArt, which has a private feature called a stash which works much like any 0ther image-hoster -- except you link the entire file as well as the individual images. That way we can still take a look at your old works!

Otherwise, are requests still open? I have some final Knightly Nights Pokemon I'm trying to find art for.

Thanks, I’ll check that. Yes they are.

DoubleAACE

Professional Lurker
If I could request shiny Plusle and Minun for Platinum Teamwork, that'd be great :)
Hope you get hosting fixed too

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
At the risk of reviving this thread and getting banned for it :p
I was looking over my old stores of Pokemon Artwork, and I came across the Flygon you did for me so many years ago, and it still is just beyond beautiful to me today, so I just wanted to thank you once again Scattered_Mind ^w^