• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Need help for Quad Sylveon GX in 2019

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
Hi guys! So I need to build a new deck for my cousin (he doesn’t play competitive level, just Pokemon League in our local store and rarely League Challenges). On Saturday I got 2 Sylveon GX in a change and he’s interested in the deck. However, I’ve not seen the deck in competitive play for a long time, so I don’t know how to build it. Could you guys help me?

This is what I have in my mind so far:
4 Eevee SUM
4 Sylveon GX

8 [Y] Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy

4 Professor Juniper
2 N
2 Judge
1 Vs Seeker (he only has one)
2 Team Flare Grunt
2 Team Skull Grunt
2 Francine
3 Enhanced Hammer
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Fairy Charm (types depending on the local meta)
2 Bodybuilding Dumbells
4 Max Potion
1 Brock’s Grit/Super Rod
4 Ultra Ball

3 Power Plant

If I’ve not misscounted there should be 60 cards. However, I’m not sure if that list has enough sense to be played. Any help will be useful.

Cody Weibel

Aspiring Trainer
Wonderous labyrinth helps keep your opponent from attacking while also making it easier for you. The ribombee from LOT protects all your fairies from supporters as well. And an Acerola or two will definitely frustrate your opponent a lot

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
Hi @Cody Weibel and @Deathfinch , thanks! I completely forgot about Wondrous Laberynth :O . It’s going in for sure. I’m not too sold on Ditto Prism though, since if you go second and start with him, you can’t evolve T1. Will see what to cut for 2 Acerola, maybe 2 hammers.