Help Want to do Expanded Regionals... What to play?

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
What’s the point of landy in that deck? Buzzwole GX does the same thing but +10 hp and can use beast energy, plus has more usable non jet punch attacks

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Don’t forget Cosmic Eclipse Ultra Necrozma

It looks good, but between ADP looking to shove everything around in the format, I have to question how good SPAS decks can actually hold up--unless they can get access to Ranger consistently and pop it as soon as Altered Creation-GX goes off (which UNec decks aren't able to do due to a lack of Jirachi-EX/Lele-GX).

That said, it can beat Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX, which is really good. But you lose to Turbo Dark w/ ADP, which is not ideal.

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
It looks good, but between ADP looking to shove everything around in the format, I have to question how good SPAS decks can actually hold up--unless they can get access to Ranger consistently and pop it as soon as Altered Creation-GX goes off (which UNec decks aren't able to do due to a lack of Jirachi-EX/Lele-GX).

That said, it can beat Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX, which is really good. But you lose to Turbo Dark w/ ADP, which is not ideal.

Tbh, while Dark Box is one of it's worse MU, is at minimum 40/60, which is good enough for a bad MU. The deck (or at least my list) has enough resources to get everything you want T2. That includes finding Computer Search. Once you reach CS, you basically have Ranger on hand. Keep in mind that other threats to this deck are Chaos Wheel and Flash Ray, so the deck needs to be worked around being able to hit Ranger if necessary. Also, a copy of enhanced hammer + UN's effect can bring from 3 to 0 energy any dragon Tag Team.

Keep in mind that if you run the Garbodor version it means 9 pokemon and 4 energies; you have 47 slots where around 45 are for consistency + 2 techs (Ranger and EH).