Special 'Hidden Fates' Collections Coming to Walfart!

Pikachu6319

Scooby

Maybe you're having a difference experience, but around here I have yet to find any pin collections. I have only found one ETB. I only found one each of the Metagross/Zoroark sets and only because I preordered it when I could. I've seen no tins and Walmart did not have the boxes.

So maybe it should have been more like finding anything from this set is the worse.

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Ahhh, wish Walfart was in Latvia, here can't find any Pokemon TCG products for sale and it is really expensive to order from Germany or the UK.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Maybe you're having a difference experience, but around here I have yet to find any pin collections. I have only found one ETB. I only found one each of the Metagross/Zoroark sets and only because I preordered it when I could. I've seen no tins and Walmart did not have the boxes.

So maybe it should have been more like finding anything from this set is the worse.
I see

softsoph

Aspiring Trainer
This is basically like the tins minus the useless tins.
Honestly imo this is a much better deal than the tins, the jumbos are generally worth at least a little bit more than random tins.

autogatos

Aspiring Trainer
I have yet to see any hidden fates products ANYWHERE, except, ironically, the tins.

Has any other recent special set been this terrible in terms of availability? I don’t remember dragon majesty being too bad and shining legends products were literally still at my target until a month or so ago.

it’s quite frustrating. Online they’re going for insane prices. Did they just not print enough of this set or what?

DX2069

GOAT
I have yet to see any hidden fates products ANYWHERE, except, ironically, the tins.

Has any other recent special set been this terrible in terms of availability? I don’t remember dragon majesty being too bad and shining legends products were literally still at my target until a month or so ago.

it’s quite frustrating. Online they’re going for insane prices. Did they just not print enough of this set or what?
This set is just insanely popular that’s why it’s so difficult to find I have mad the best luck finding them at Barnes and nobles so check there

autogatos

Aspiring Trainer
This set is just insanely popular that’s why it’s so difficult to find I have mad the best luck finding them at Barnes and nobles so check there
Oh thanks for the reminder! I should check there again. The last few times, B&N has had a sadly empty ptcg section, but they’ve definitely had stuff in the past when I couldn’t find it at other stores. I don’t think I’ve checked there since the pin collection release day.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
picked up the HF zard box. there were 2 sets of 3 in the toy section. im guessing they were slowly putting them out instead of setting the display.
got Kartana GX FA, Onix gx, and Pinsir GX.