McDonalds 2019 Pokemon Promos and Toys!

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
They're really bringing these kind of toys back? They were the worst ones.... I prefer when they have decent McDonalds figures I can throw on my collection shelves.

The Promos are alright, nothing that speaks to me personally so I probably won't go after any.

itsAdoggo

yamperyamperyamper
Does this mean we'll have Alolan Dugtrio UPR and Alolan Exeggutor FRBL after the 2020-2021 rotation?

John Wick

Aspiring Trainer
If you've been keeping track with CE Prerelease, the cards are horrible with condition. Guess those blades that cut the cards are running out of sharpness. Not 1 single Hyper Rare Charizard Braixen GX in Mint condition. All have corner edge wear. Seriously?

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Ahhh in Latvia nothing like that exists, I did even check local MC and would be willing to pay for that junk food just to get these promos. Although, I have seen videos that these promos are bent from these cheap packaging.

23lugia23

Aspiring Trainer
If you've been keeping track with CE Prerelease, the cards are horrible with condition. Guess those blades that cut the cards are running out of sharpness. Not 1 single Hyper Rare Charizard Braixen GX in Mint condition. All have corner edge wear. Seriously?

Guess that's kinda cool since it will make getting a PSA 10 somewhat rare then. I wonder if this will be the same case for the booster packs coming out of booster boxes?

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Ahhh in Latvia nothing like that exists, I did even check local MC and would be willing to pay for that junk food just to get these promos. Although, I have seen videos that these promos are bent from these cheap packaging.
Except for UK we have them in a seperate little bag in with toy that has a sleeve of cardboard - still can get some horrors but a lot better than the mess some of US ones end up - Uk will hopefully get these in january if past 2 years anything to go by (will confirm soon as the december toy POS will arrive in 2 ish weeks and my buddy will confirm as always states what thr next toy range will be) prob be a miss mash of prev toys not released here yet rather than these disk shooters - still want that light up lunala and solgaleo US got a couple years back!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
If you don’t to be subjected
I think you want a "want" there.

The toy this time is sort of fun - not as good as a small Pokémon would be, but it's fun for the kids to play with and then eventually lose the disc and turn the Pokéball into a backpack accessory.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Except for UK we have them in a seperate little bag in with toy that has a sleeve of cardboard - still can get some horrors but a lot better than the mess some of US ones end up - Uk will hopefully get these in january if past 2 years anything to go by (will confirm soon as the december toy POS will arrive in 2 ish weeks and my buddy will confirm as always states what thr next toy range will be) prob be a miss mash of prev toys not released here yet rather than these disk shooters - still want that light up lunala and solgaleo US got a couple years back!
The US ones have had a cardboard back and sleeve for the last couple of rounds at least. The problem is that they are packed with the toy and crammed into a box for shipping. Hard to avoid damage that way.

Wavestripe

Med Student
I think this will be my first time ever not going after the toys. At least last time they did the launchers for XY it was a huge assortment, the pokemon actually popped out and were pretty interactive and well molded. This is just...sad, and it feels like they're using the leftovers of a past, way better promotion. The assortment they chose for the cards and the toys feels...lacking as well. I'm so tired of gen 1 being everything

Cati

Aspiring Trainer
these are kinda cool, I remember getting one of the old O X Box toys back in the BW era. I want the eevee!
UWUb

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Meh, the promos are iffy this year. Alolan Exeggutor and Alolan Dugtrio are kind of dead archetypes walking and Alolan Meowth is more of a tech to annoy/donk Jirachi/Small Basic starts.

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Meh, the promos are iffy this year. Alolan Exeggutor and Alolan Dugtrio are kind of dead archetypes walking and Alolan Meowth is more of a tech to annoy/donk Jirachi/Small Basic starts.
Not to be that kind of guy but meowth doesn’t donk, donk is t1 going first,