• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Cosmic Eclipse Dark Box

Deadeye

Aspiring Trainer
I'm thinking of getting into the game after the next set drops and would like to build Dark Box. Here is my WIP list, feedback is wanted and appreciate. Please and thank you.

Pokemon (17)
3 sneasel
3 weavile GX
1 ditto prism
2 poipole
2 naganadel
2 guzzlord
1 tyranitar mega sableye GX
1 darkrai prism
1 umbreon darkrai GX
1 greninja zoroark

Trainer (30)
4 pokemon communication
3 mysterious treasure
3 cherish ball
2 tag whistle
2 great catcher
1 reset stamp
4 cynthia
4 lillie
2 red and blue
2 Dark City
2 Beast Ring

Energy (13)
13 dark energy

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I’d honestly drop Tag Whistle for a 1-1 Naganadel considering you only play 3 tag teams and 2-2 Naga

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Hi Deadeye,

Nice deck. Consider these modifications:

Pokémon:
- 1 Mega Sableye & Tyranitar GX (The deck needs another Umbreon & Darkrai GX to start with an Guzzlord outclasses this card)
- 1 Darkrai Prism (The other acceleration means should suffice)

+ 1 Umbreon & Darkrai GX (perfect starter in this deck)

Trainer:
- 3 Cherish Ball (Tag Whistle with several Tag Team cards is better here)

+ 1 Tag Whistle (to search out Umbreon and Darkrai in addition to Blue and Red)
+ 2 Cynthia & Caitlin (searchable draw and discard card that assists this deck a lot)
+ 1 Beast Ring (since the deck cannot search for it three are required to hit them in time)

I would also attempt to fit in a third Dark City to allow all Basic Darkness Pokémon to retreat for free.

Deadeye

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Deadeye,

Nice deck. Consider these modifications:

Pokémon:
- 1 Mega Sableye & Tyranitar GX (The deck needs another Umbreon & Darkrai GX to start with an Guzzlord outclasses this card)
- 1 Darkrai Prism (The other acceleration means should suffice)

+ 1 Umbreon & Darkrai GX (perfect starter in this deck)

Trainer:
- 3 Cherish Ball (Tag Whistle with several Tag Team cards is better here)

+ 1 Tag Whistle (to search out Umbreon and Darkrai in addition to Blue and Red)
+ 2 Cynthia & Caitlin (searchable draw and discard card that assists this deck a lot)
+ 1 Beast Ring (since the deck cannot search for it three are required to hit them in time)

I would also attempt to fit in a third Dark City to allow all Basic Darkness Pokémon to retreat for free.
Do you think moving to 12 energy for the 3rd dark city would work?

Wolfe_XD

Metagross :)
try without the nagas
-2 poipole -2 naganadel -3 treasure
+2 Red&Blue +1-1 Weavile line +1 Cherish Ball +2 Tag whistle.

naga might be better but a few people I know have been trying it just using Red&Blue + weavile to some success.