Gigantamax Charizard, Pikachu, Meowth, Eevee Revealed!

Graven

Eminem TTGX
Ah, so only Kanto.

I'm holding my breath, as I don't want to say what has already been said. However...

Some of these Gigantamax Pokemon are absolutely phenomenal. Chungus Pikachu is great, say bye-bye to Butterfree no more, Charizard is going to destroy Tokyo, and Longcat memes have been revived. But if I had to choose, it's Gigantamax Eevee (it already had a good amount of floof, now it has maximum overfloof). Overall, great designs.

Again, this is still only Kanto so far. But, unlike 80% of the Pokemon fanbase (shots fired), I'll actually wait to see if there's more Gigantamaxing involved with other Generations. If so, cool! If not, eh. Either way, there's not really a whole lot us as fans can do about it. At this rate, once the game is released is when everyone can truly look at the game for what it is-nothing more, nothing less.

All I hope is that the fanbase doesn't immediately review bomb the game upon release...

Silveraith

Aspiring Trainer
Just you wait, they'll include one or two gigantamaxes for Mewtwo. Nothing can get in the way of KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. No more individual identity for regions or generations.