Discussion Budget Solutions to Dedenne GX?

imashbuttons

Aspiring Trainer
When I got back into the game a little before World's, the rodents were $20 a pop, and the stock market hadn't crashed yet (/s), but now in a post-Worlds society and Dedenne's doubling in price, I was wondering what everyone's options were for budget draw cards in Dedenne's place.

Obviously there's Jirachi and Zebstrika, but I need some more ideas.

atm alot of people are building pidgeotto draw engine with some random decks. example pidgeotto baby blacephelon. I've been liking it in my non-gx builds for random decks as well. If not pidgeotto then I would strongly suggest the Zebstrika line. It's a per turn card and you can go through your deck fast when you have 2 out on the field.
GOOD LUCK! :)

atm alot of people are building pidgeotto draw engine with some random decks. example pidgeotto baby blacephelon. I've been liking it in my non-gx builds for random decks as well. If not pidgeotto then I would strongly suggest the Zebstrika line. It's a per turn card and you can go through your deck fast when you have 2 out on the field.
GOOD LUCK! :)
When we playin marvel tho

There are three or four decks around that use a green's exploration engine. Definitely a budget option, though mainly this is for tag team decks. Upping supporter counts works sometimes as well, if there are enough supporters that do roughly what you want.

It isn't being banned in Standard, so I'm curious about Mismagius (UNB). You're down a Prize, but you aren't out a Bench-space (well, at least not for long). Dusk Stone provides both dedicated search and Evolution acceleration, allowing a T1 use of "Mysterious Message."

Oh, and despite the lack of question marks, this is me asking.

It isn't being banned in Standard, so I'm curious about Mismagius (UNB). You're down a Prize, but you aren't out a Bench-space (well, at least not for long). Dusk Stone provides both dedicated search and Evolution acceleration, allowing a T1 use of "Mysterious Message."

Oh, and despite the lack of question marks, this is me asking.
if you use 2 mismagius in tag team decks it wont have any negative effects because your opponent still neds to ko 2 tag teams
oh and sivally gx once cosmic eclipse becomes legal

I think pigeotto and jirachi are really good draw engines if you dont want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on dedennes

We've already had blacephalon, buzzmosa and sabletar that could bypass the double mismagius engine. You just don't knock out the second one. Unless people are going to pull out the trio as a surprise.

Honestly it was just an answer to "you can use two and it won't have any negative effects"... you've also mentioned some more examples, the point being that you can't just use two Mismagius every single game without consequences.

The new Silvally CEC is an incredible draw engine. And if you have two of them in play, you can use their ability twice. Its GX attacks OHKO an Ultra Beast and you can use water ROM disc against fire Pokemon.

Back