News Pokemon TCG (+VG/GO?) Google Calendar

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Hello Pokemon fans!

As far as I'm aware, there is no one maintaining an easily accessible Google Calendar of Pokemon TCG product releases. Pokebeach used to, but that project seems to have died way back in 2016. I'm going to try to revive it.

The public link is here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/Toronto

It's bare right now, but I'll keep adding as things are announced.

My plan was not to post everything but only some of the more "high-yield" content. What does that mean? Well, I'm here to ask you!

Set release dates goes without saying. But what else would be valuable to you?

(As a side note, I also plan to make Google Calendars for Pokemon GO and the main series titles. I'll update here if/when I make them.)

Let me know! Thanks everyone! :D
____

Helpful tools:

1. How to add a Google Calendar to your Google Account (for a quick glance on Android phones).
2. How to add a Google Calendar to your iPhone.

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback, @AngryBokoblin. I'll do what I can for Regionals but considering that I am mainly a collector / casual PTCGO player based in Canada I don't play in them myself, and so don't follow the dates too closely. But I'm open to collaborating on this with someone more familiar if people are interested!

I also updated the public calendar link, it should be visible to anyone now.

I'll also update with links on how to add the calendar to your phone for easy access!

Updated with the Let's Play Pokemon TCG box from the front page.

EDIT: I'm realizing that there actually aren't all that many events, so considering expanding to have video game and Pokemon GO in the same calendar. Would this deter anyone from adding the calendar to their phone?

Last edited:
Back