Next Pokemon Anime Series Titled 'Pocket Monsters,' Features All Regions

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Just cuz they both guys does not mean shipping wont happen

Oh, I know that; this isn't going to stop anybody from shipping. Go's character design is very androgynous; perhaps indicating there was a possible change in direction (again; a possible change in genders).

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
For Anime nerds, like me, out there Yuki Hayashi did the composing for Hiakyuu!! and My Hero Academia. So look for some really cool sounding guitar and jazzy sounding pieces such as “You Say Run”

A Dragon of Destiny

The Ultimate Dragon
Even more for the Pokémon Go influences, the Pokédexes are phones, following a theme of using the main Pokémon console for them.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
>not every pokemon will be in gen 8 games
>protagonist of gen 8 anime wants to catch every pokemon

Explain.

Ash wanted to catch them all.

Gou wants to catch them all...within reason.

Ash may not be the best teacher of reasonable expectations.

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
In other words, our new companion is Gou.
From Pokemon.
AKA....
(wait for it)
Pokemon GOU

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
The lack of plot is concerning. Is it going to be just a series of fillers? The fact that it's set in "every region" would seem to support that.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Even more for the Pokémon Go influences, the Pokédexes are phones, following a theme of using the main Pokémon console for them.

*exhasperated sigh*

Don't even get me started on 10-12 year olds (and younger!!) walking around with smartphones these days...

Sold

Content Creator
Gou’s Dream is to catch all the Pokémon! He especially wants to catch Mew apparently! Do you think he can catch the rarest MYTHICAL Pokémon. Barely anybody in the anime catches a Mythical! And its the Rarest! How is he gonna catch that! As shown in:

(
)

SupStar

Aspiring Trainer
I assume they'll call him Professor Sakura in English
Sakuragi just means Sakura Tree, which obviously doesn't sound as good of a name in English...