Discussion Unveiling my NEWEST favorite deck! Best Meta Counter I’ve ever built!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
You’re skeptical as **** dude, you clearly aren’t in position to tell me you don’t want help when you clearly need it, because you can’t win any games I’m surrounded by talent, have you taken second at worlds? Built Regigigas lv x and made it well known and popular, had success running a group of champion level players, take consistent top cuts throughout your time in tcg, I doubt it! You’re just clearly a player that can’t put together his own list of a deck that can win yourself matches, talk to me with some respect, some decency when I have been doing nothing less in trying to help without providing my whole deck list. Like if you. I’m a competitor, a player, and a deck creating genius, do I need to provide you with a whole list for you to understand some basic concepts to a deck I’ve put in the most time into for years, just so you can get some free exclusive? I am willing to help like I’ve said countless times, HELP, not share a deck list because you can’t figure out how to make it run well and smooth. Any folks out there that want to have some serious talk on the deck and is interested in getting something out of it or some serious feedback, I’m willing to give you my time. Thank you

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
You're going to completely ignore what I offered to do? Man, and I was excited to try out and discuss this so-called gem of a deck. I really wanted to help this thread out too, not just the people here, but you as well. If it ends up being a good deck, I'll give you all the credit in the world. I'm willing to ask questions to see your methods, I'm willing to give feedback, and am willing to discuss this deck here for not just you but everyone else here. The only reason people are complaining is because you're being stubborn and drumming up something you WANT questions and feedback for, but barely give anyone a place to start. I'm not going to steal and spread your list around or take credit for it or something if that's what you're so scared of. As I said, I'm content with my Archie's. I just want to offer some help in this mess.

Thank you, feel free to message me anytime. Or we can discuss on here! I have work soon so I won’t be on too much longer today.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
You're the one who started this thread about your deck that is winning but you won't provide us with any info? That's what champions do? lol that's the behavior of a winner?

here's the problem with this entire thread.

1.) you started off bragging about how good it is. Cool, what does it do? I love rogue winning decklist!!

2.) You deny that knowledge. You just ramble on how it's winning?

3.) At this point everyone doesn't even know where to start or what questions to ask other than how it wins.

4.) We begin to question your intentions and now the discussion has moved else where beyond the deck that you refuse to talk in detail about

5.) Now it becomes a flamewar of people just insulting each other because we are all confused on what to talk in this thread because you don't give us anywhere to start

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Ok let's start here...how do you beat Gardeon and Pikarom?

Duh, he just plays his super meta-killer deck, that won him 6 worlds in a row, just because you cannot do it with your "generic deck list" doesn't mean he can't, just use Cyrus and set up six Glaceons duh

The Last Shaymin

Floof
oh boy someone is wrong on the internet what could possibly happen

i guess thats what this thread's discussion point is. One guy is wrong and he is defending himself

this is a great discussion thread! keep it up!

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
oh boy someone is wrong on the internet what could possibly happen

i guess thats what this thread's discussion point is. One guy is wrong and he is defending himself

this is a great discussion thread! keep it up!

Basically!! I don't want this to turn into a let's mock @Pokeman thread. but he's making it really hard not to be made fun of. He doesn't even know what he wants to do lol

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
It’s not just that Pokeman is wrong . It’s that he’s wrong and refuses to budge on his position with his only defense being “no guys I know what I’m talking about I’ve won a thousand tournaments before”. It makes him come off as incredibly arrogant and pretentious. Even if Pokeman’s deck actually is as good as he says it is he’s still going to look like a complete fool at the end of this

The Last Shaymin

Floof
It’s not just that Pokeman is wrong . It’s that he’s wrong and refuses to budge on his position with his only defense being “no guys I know what I’m talking about I’ve won a thousand tournaments before”. It makes him come off as incredibly arrogant and pretentious. Even if Pokeman’s deck actually is as good as he says it is he’s still going to look like a complete fool at the end of this
I know, and this is exactly the reason why I love arguments on the internet. People are often too stuck-up to admit that they are wrong and the other person is right, leading into an argument of this kind. I's just a waste of resources and time on both ends, but it really is just a source of entertainment for people like me.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
I am willing to help like I’ve said countless times, HELP, not share a deck list because you can’t figure out how to make it run well and smooth.
Ok, master, I'm would like to learn your craft.
Provide me with guidance on how to make a glaceon welder deck consistent.
I am incapable.
I cannot do it.
Please, help me....

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Alright,

I can see that this thread has strayed heavily from its intended purpose, and has begun to devolve into ad hominem arguments, the latter of which violates the forum rules. As such, I am locking this thread.

Thanks,
-Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.