• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US/ US and Canada] The Golden Mewtwo's shop Updated with ULP

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
Hello to all and I am very sorry to inform you that my trading binder has been stolen. I no longer have many cards other than in my decks so I will have to shut my trade thread down temporarily. If anyone is interested in Incineroar gxs, Decidueye gxs, Sigilph gx, heat factory, or Xerneas prism (pm me if you are). Farewell, and I hope I can come back soon

GameOwl

I play Pokemon. Can you tell?
Hello! I have one Shaymin EX ($5.83), one Erika's Hospitality Holo ($2.15) and one Cynthia ($2.97). I am interested in both of your Buzzwole GX ($3.53 each) and Diancie Prism Star ($1.94). Would you also be interested in a Ghetsis FA ($9.53) or a Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick FA ($3.34) for your FA Lycanroc GX ($3.96) and Beast Energy Prism Star ($5.56)? Ghetsis and Maxie are lightly to moderately played and Shaymin is lightly played. I can send pictures if you would like. Thanks!

(All Prices Are Market Prices From TCG Player)

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Hey there! See your looking for electro radar, I think I have 2 or 3. If you want, I’ll trade them for viridian forest/ mysterious treasue

The Golden Mewtwo

Okay, I just took out a bunch of stuff so I’ll check on the Viridian but I can’t trade the treasure

GameOwl

I play Pokemon. Can you tell?
Hi! Not sure if you still check this but if you do here is what I have! 1 Darkrai and Umbreon TTGX, I believe 2 Night City, and a Grimsley. I can't load the video with what you have so if you PM me what you have we can hopefully cut out a deal. Thanks!

The Golden Mewtwo

Yeah I already got that stuff, I updated my binder yesterday, doing to post a new one soon. I’m also going to update my wants

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Are those wants updated? I'd be looking to trade those your way once you posted a haves binder for me to look through.